• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

______ Would be PERFECT if they had ______'s _________

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
So, I was thinking: In every game, every character has some sort of flaw (supposedly) to keep them from being ZOMGTESAIX. No matter who you're main is, there's always just ONE thing you wish was different. So, in a kinda-sorta-half-arsed-not-at-all-kind-of-way mad lib... post the "(character of choice) would be perfect if they had had (another char.)'s (the other char's desired quality)

As a bit of a constraint- you can only replace the character's corresponding moves. I.E. "I'd replace MK's DownB with Marth's Down B" or whatever. I know that doing so would be silly... but, basically its the "principle" that applies. Essentially, the above example would replace MK's vanish w/ Marth's counter.

Alternately, you can also replace a character's quality... like; making them heavier, faster, slower, more maneuverable in air, more range, etc. But, you hafta give the character the quality of another char.

I supppose this is loosely 'General Brawl Discussion' material, but if someone considers this a 'forum game'- please feel free to move it there.

Now... onto the replacements!

"ROB would be perfect if his he had the speed of Wolf's back air" (I.E. replace ROB's b-air with Wolf's b-air)
and
"ROB would be perfect if he had the aerial mobility of jigglypuff" (I.E. replace ROB's aerial mobility with that of Jiggly's ability to weave in and out in the air)

....Discuss, and have fun

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Metaknight would be perfect (or more perfect, depending on how bitter you're feeling) if he had Wolf's weight.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight would be perfect if he had Pit's arrows...and sonic's speed >_>

accually that would be kind of rediculously overpowered...

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Captian Falcon would be perfect if he had Marth' priority. xD

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Zamus would be perfect if she could start the battle WITHOUT dropping her armor and having a faster (and much more ranged) projectile attack (that isn't an energy attack either).

Samus would be better if she was EXACTLY the same as in melee, speed-wise and attack-wise... Yeah, the good ol' days...

Kirby would be better if he could reflect projectiles! :D

Marth would be better if he could ALSO reflect projectiles!

MK would be perfect if he had more weight and his attacks knockbacked more.

Bowser would be better if his attacks would have MK's speed.

I could go on and on and on, cuz it's easy to make a godly character by fusing it with other characters' best pro's and taking away their con's... So yeah. :p

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Lucario would be perfect if Extremespeed did at least SOME damage or at least had some invincibility frames, and if Double Team had less start-up lag. D:

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Wolf would be perfect if I didn't suicide with his UpB 30.25% of the time on Final Destination.
Final Destination is my fav level, and i've never suicided with wolf Up B on that level before, let alone, i've never died because of that move!

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Final Destination is my fav level, and i've never suicided with wolf Up B on that level before, let alone, i've never died because of that move!
Good for you. :ohwell:

Anyway, personally, I'd replace Lucas' F-Air with Ness' F-Air. I love Lucas, but Ness' F-Air is just so much more fantastic than Lucas'

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
Link would be perfect if they gave him toon links recovery and the attack properties of his melee up b and he also needs to be quicker with his attack speeds, (ex: Less start up lag) hes too slow for his power and his old hookshot should come back... seriously the clawshot is pointless as a recovery and it has less reach than before.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Ness needs PK Flash to have the speed and range of Lucas' PK Freeze.

Ness also needs Zelda's teleport with up b, but instead goes a longer range and can telefrag people.

It'd be nice to also have Ness' baseball bat have the same startup time as Lucas, or if not, it needs to be more powerful especially at its sweet spot.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be perfect if it had Mia. *Sigh*

Anyhoo, real one...

Peach would be better if she had the Whorenado again. And her old second jump. *sigh*

The whorenado was her best asset in Melee. I can't remember the last time I used the whorena-- err, d-smash in Brawl. But, yeah, having it in Brawl would automatically place her in the top of high-tier (not that she's not high tier, BTW.)

Ralucard

Smash Cadet
Wario would be perfect (more perfect than he is ;D ) if he had just ANY kind of spike attack, though I would never want to replace his dair with anything, it's just to awesome. His fair in exchange with Snakes fair would be great.... but how the hell would that look like O_o?

Griffard

Smash Ace
Ganon would be perfect if he had MK speed and lag.
C Falcon would be perfect if he had Melee C Falcon's moveset, weight, priority, and hotness
Lucas AND Ness would be perfect if they combined their PKT and PK Fiyahhs. for pk fire, lucas trajectory, ness combo-ness. for pkt, lucas go-through-stuff and recovery distance, ness damage.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Link would be perfect if they changed his grab(recovery also) faster and longer.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
Lucas would be perfect if he didnt have a sucky recovery move like ness. metaknight would be better is his neutral A brought people in a bit and not poke them away. and last but not least sonic would be better if he had some more powerful and faster moves.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Lucas's recovery is deceptively good.

-PKT2 goes a lot farther than Ness's
-PKT itself is a lot harder to gimp because it goes through things
-He has a tether recovery as well
-PKT2 is harder to block

Top Bottom