• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Um, does anyone want to house me this week?

I can't stay the whole week at Cam's, and it turns out MacD can't let me stay.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
adam that reminds me, 1, did you ever kill all that alcohol you had? and 2, can I go over and drink with you again?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
of course i did

not for free *****. step up to the plate.

if i didn't view you as a cheap *** *****, i would invite you to kick it more often

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
of course i did

not for free *****. step up to the plate.

if i didn't view you as a cheap *** *****, i would invite you to kick it more often
That hurts me, especially SINCE I ****EN DROVE YOU AND YOUR DRUNK *** FRIENDS TO 7-11 AND BOUGHT YOU 8 DOLLARS WORTH OF **** WHILE YOU WERE ****FACED, EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT HAVE TO

then I DROVE YOU FAR AS **** SO YOU COULD PICK UP SOME BUD AND NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR GAS MONEY, AND NEVER EVEN SMOKED

Kira can vouch for both

srsly, im hurt. After you thanked me I said its not a problem, cause your my Caucasian, but if its gonna be like dis, so be it. Ima bring a notebook when we hang so I can take tabs

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh yeah i remember that. (arguing the situation in stuff like this doesn't matter because it defeats the purpose, so i will bite my tongue.)

dude, i really didn't mean for it to be personal. it's just like, everyone always remembers the broke *****s, at least i do. i understand, cause my best friend is ALWAYS broke. and i don't take it personally, it's just like, man, there's always a significant chance i won't be able to do XYZ with this person because he's normally broke, and so you don't do things or even bother to ask just because it's not worth the effort a lot of the time.

it's like the situation you just described are usually the exceptions. but i'm probably biased and got a bad impression on this from you (and i did get a VERY bad first impression on you when it comes to these things). so whatever, i'll start you at a blank slate from now on.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
oh im not really hurt, just like wtf (I guess I shouldntve said srsly if I wasnt serious )

but in all seriousness ill bring money :/

DJMirror

Smash Master
Rob and Ryan

go to tournaments! you guys missed SCSA 4, it was right next to Irvine Valley College

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Alrighty, but would really prefer to have at least like 6 people there including us 3 (Sig, you and I). If there are, I can bring my cube and Sig 'may' be able to bring his TV. (Though with his parents, maybe not so much) Anyways, I guess we'll just play it by ear and I'll make a decision Friday afternoon. Feel free to call me if multiple people are showing up. Konbanwa. ^^

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Okami, Gsub is coming and Glow & Mike might be coming.

If you can get here around 4:30-5:00, that would be cool.

If anyone else wants to come then more power to ya.

28641 camelback road, trabuco canyon.

DJMirror

Smash Master
OK BEACH SURF RESULTS!

1) Mang0, Kira and Zhu
2) Cam (For having Chest Hair)
3) Tai
4) Jenny
5) Macd (his Dsmash couldn't save him from the waves)
6) Jkun (man He couldn't even get up and got ***** by the waves)

GG to everyone

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Ergh, most likely not able to come Thursday. :/ One last assignment for school due Friday and it's a 6-page essay. I gotta make sure I do this. If I for some reason happen to finish it super early, I'll call you, but if not, just assume I probably won't be coming.

Top Bottom