• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
A dollar MM?

That's disrespect right there!

(but in all seriousness, we should do it for 3 :))

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
anyone holding something thursday? i finish my last final by 12pm and i wanna get alot of practice in

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
949th post. so shoutouts and stuff:

First I want to say that this is an amazing community and you are all the coolest bunch I have met. I am glad that I came to Irvine, as to say go elsewhere, and entered the competitive smash scene. I remember my first tournament being Chapman III, held at UCI and then going to UCLA IV and becoming hooked to the game. I remember losing to festizzio and Ajax that day. I remember then playing barwl during that phase and eventually realizing that it wasn't a game for me. I started my first tournament with Melee and decided I loved it way more than barwl. I would like to thank Zhu and Kira for helping me enter the community that one day Zhu came down. Thanks to JDM and Cameron for holding smashfests. Kira and macd for the rides Now that it is almost summer, I plan and hope to become a better player by staying here in Irvine. Thanks.

JDM

Smash Champion
Good ****.

I have a doctors appointment at 3:45. If people can/want to/ have no other place to smash then you can come over to mine at 4:30.

MY BAD DC$.

This is for tomorrow btw. No smash today.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
word to rei. i dont think i would be the player i am right now had i not moved to irvine. you guys are hella chill. 858 <3s 949

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm leaving after this week cuz my mom misses me.

I kinda miss home too, even though part of me wants to stay.

OH well, either way, I'm fine.

Top Bottom