• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

DJMirror

Smash Master
stab let do the mm there at jdm place

let do it $3 bucks instead of 5

marth vs falco like you said

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you guys are just homos, kira is your standard asian kid

you also have to be young to be cute

1. gami
2. mango
3. jdm

yayuhz

JDM

Smash Champion
Does anybody have some good PS2/GC games they can let me borrow over the Summer? I don't have many games and i'm kinda out of money.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm not even trying to be a jerk

I feel like Crew is one of the things that makes you get better at the game faster plus Okami is getting better he gives me trouble with his sheik

he should just stick with Sheik instead of going Falco, Peach, and other characters

G-Low also gives me trouble too with his Marth/Fox

MacD

Banned via Administration
he could give you problems with his shiek and not peach because because of the drastic advantage change in the match up

and the fact you've played me enough to know what to do to a peach where he might not really have any marth practice

JDM you going to genisis? if not, i could give some to kira or cam and they could get them to you, i have a lot but depends on what you like

DJMirror

Smash Master
Yeah I do but i feel like ya not going to like them

FF tactics
MGS 1
MGS 2
MGS 3
DMC 3 SE
KH CoM ReMix (it's alright)
KOF 94
KOF 95
KOF 96
KOF 97
KOF 98
KOF 98 UM ReMix
KOF 2000
KOF 2001
KOF 2002
KOF 2003
KOF XI
Neogeo Battle Coliseum
Mega Man X5
Mega Man X 6

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Guilty Gear Accent Core
DDR MAX, MAX2, Extreme (no pads, they broke)

that's all i brought this time. lol

anyone wanna do something today?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
What's up? I'm in Arizona for orientation for another day. Coming home tomorrow, Wednesday. I have a party to go to tomorrow, but Sig and I might be available at 6:30 PM (after the party). I also have another party on Saturday, and I'll have to check the times on that, but anyways, other than that, I'd love to smash some.

@Jkun-I play Falco for fun, lol. I admit I'm not good at him or necessarily technically savvy with that style. I plan to only do Sheik, Icys, and Peach in tournament play. I may only limit it to Sheik and ICs, but currently, Peach is definitely my fallback for doubles play. All those other characters that I randomly play in friendlies are basically fun to play for a little, but admittedly not tournament viable. Wait, except Dr. Mario. He might be tournament viable for me in the future if I keep practicing. Anyways, my list for who I am most likely to use in future tournaments are 1. Sheik, 2. IC, 3. Peach, 4. Doc. And thanks for flattering me. I cannot get good at all without all of you in the community. Thank you all!

P.S. Must...play...in...summer...before...college.

Edit: By the way, how do crews work? Is it just a group to train with? Or do crew battles run somewhat like VS Team Battle in Soul Calibur II? For example, you have:

Kilik, Xianghua, and Maxi vs. Ivy, Voldo, and Raphael

Kilik fights Ivy...Kilik wins, then he fights Voldo, Voldo wins, Voldo fights X, Voldo wins, Voldo fights Maxi, etc.?

MacD

Banned via Administration
crews would be like

me, cam, kira, zhu, and connor (what i call the irvine crew)
vs
ss, tang, falcomist, hmw, and germ

normally 4 stocks just like in singles
you each pick a starting person, let's say kira (4 stocks) vs hmw (4 stocks) and kira wins with 1 stock left
then the other team picks say tang so it's kira (1 stock) vs tang (4) tang wins with 3 stocks
we then pick cam so it's cam (4) vs tang (3) etc etc etc until one crew wins

a crew can be just the people you train with/live by, or like how we are picking a 10 person WC crew, there are sometimes draft crews where there is are 2 captains and they pick people till each crew is even

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Alrighty, well, cool. :) If anyone is up for playing today after 6:00 either call me or call Stab or Jkun and have them call me, lol. Or...post here and I'll check back later. Umm, yeah, party time. Bye!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Actually my dad works right around that area so I could probably go over to your house and still make it back to my house around 6:00.

Yayuhzz

Gonna leave like right now lol

Top Bottom