• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'm down for Thursday, provided it's a little earlier in the day than yesterday, lol.

And EVERYONE should come to TAG on the 7th. :bee:

DRGN

Technowizard
I actually have two different ways I can record. :p

But if you want to wait to play more people, that's fine. I'm still going to try to get a bunch of people for a good smashfest sometime before TAG.

Speaking of which, what days are good for you guys between the 28th and the 6th? Could start off the new year nicely. ^_^

DRGN

Technowizard
Fun matches, Joe! Lol those dittos were great. XD

I'll point out some things I think you could work on once I upload some stuff.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
It looks like anytime between the 28th and the 2nd would be good for me as I'd have a definite means of getting up there. After that, it looks a little shaky for me. Even if I couldn't make it, though, I'd still be at TAG 100%.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
WELP idk now.

Maybe Jan 1st.

I don't think I mentioned I got my car back soooooooooooooooooo availability should increase slightly for me

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
You could come by my work at lunch :) it's off the laguna exit

unless you wanted to play smash too...

Wolfy!

Indecisive
So, is anything going on anytime soon? I wanna play some more people before TAG finally rolls around next week.

DRGN

Technowizard
So, is anything going on anytime soon? I wanna play some more people before TAG finally rolls around next week.
Yes. It looks like the 2nd is best for most people, so I'm going to try to get a bunch of people together for a smashfest then. Not completely sure about location yet though (we might be able to do it at Seris' and have more space and 3+ setups).

Earlier this week we actually had names such as NK, Tyderium, and Simna ibn Sind, Catnip, D.P. and more, all in one place! I want to do something like that again.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
What time is your lunch break????

Idk might visit you after work because I wanted to play KFC on my way back. He's in Stockton.
You'd better do that, because i forgot to bring the gloves to work :D

I want to play KFC...

Top Bottom