• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys, I'm from Salinas and going to Sac State this Fall. I'm decent at melee but I don't really know anyone around here that plays. Can you guys let me in on that thing going down on Friday? It'd be cool to meet you guys. Tks

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
I actually live in this apartment 5 minutes away. I can play on Friday and the weekend when school starts. We should play sometime

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Alright, txt me if you want my address. (831) 455-6798. Only got like 1 setup and 3 chairs though, so if more peeps come one of the other guys might need to bring an extra setup.

DRGN

Technowizard
Friday is still good here if anyone wants to come. Or if anyone is passing by here to go to Aron's I wouldn't mind tagging along. :p

There are still two setups here though.

:phone:

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Unfortunate change of plans, I have to leave at like 3 o'clock. Anyone's still welcome to come before then. Sorry fuhnky, I expected DRGN to be here but he isn't. x_x

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
yeah i got the address probably gonna show up today around 4/5

Edit: damn we posted basically at the same time. :( ok then next time i guess

MasterShake

Smash Lord
So it looks like (atm) I can house from tomorrow evening till Tuesday afternoon. The problem is I don't have a TV lol. If you're driving quite a ways I'll compensate with gas monies and provide a bed/food. So if anyone wants in lemme know.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I don't need housing. I'm at home for the summer from school. I dont have a tv to bring either. I only have a cube/disc/card :[

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Argh. Maybe I can get a homie to hook it up with a TV. The housing was just to maximize playing time, lol. Really want to smash somehow.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Get a craigslist/goodwill tv. A smasher's best friend

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yo I may look into it...also think I have all of tuesday and maybe wednesday now...where are the dudes with TVs! lol.

Edit: Just remembered I DO have a TV in storage...would just need help getting it since it's a big'un. Still want to play tomorrow.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Sup fuhnk. Where in eg ?? Haha. I can come by sometime this week whenever youre free. Im basically free all the time til i leave eg on the 20th.

:phone:

Top Bottom