• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
Im right over by franklin high school in cresleigh ranch.we could play tomorrw if your down ill msg you my addy

:phone:

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
Triple post cuz idgaf. Were tryin to play tomorrow so if anyone has a spot we could go to were down. Not tryna bring to many ppl to my parents house

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I'm actually all the way in El Dorado Hills, I think I have it tonight, but no accessible TV. If you have a TV I have you on gas money.

edit: my number is (925) 628 7673, text me for like...stuff.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
and the award for worst player in sacramento goes to: me.. :( hahaha

thanks for comin thru sunny! finally broke my habit of rolling inwards haha and dont worry everyone else is better than me so next time we session with everyone youll have a little more fun lols

everyone should go to the tourney this weekend. see you there!

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Mister fresh being mad humble even though he's good.

And YES everyone should go this saturday, tired of lazy turnouts. I'm coming from da hills so I can give people rides (hi russian/Nintendoking).

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Naw Bautista, it was fun. Thanks for having me over.

You have potential, you'll get good in no time. Just gotta play people haha.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Here's me atm:

LOL seriously though can I get some smashing going tomorrow or Tuesday...can't really on Monday now (well, Monday night is fine...).

DRGN

Technowizard
Lol I 3 stocked his marth with samus. Dat's wuts up.

Lol I think what's really on his mind is this new guy in town (partly at least). Whupped us both. Player by the name of Sunny. He just moved here (to Elk Grove) from Socal (San Diego). Pretty good!

Anyway today was fun. Good tournament and friendlies; was bigger than usual! Results and even some videos will be up later.

Sorry I disappeared suddenly; didn' plan to be gone for so long. And yeah I'd be up to play some more tomorrow, Moon. ^_^

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
The turnout was surprisingly big. I was expecting just everyone who posted in this thread, so like 6 people lol. Lots of good players in these parts

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Good games to everyone I played yesterday! I was happy that my first TAG had a turnout much larger than the usual. Where will the video's be uploaded? And will there be a bracket file somewhere?

@DRGN: I've actually lived in Elk Grove all my life until I went to SD for school. I come back to Elk Grove on most breaks (spring break, winter break, thanksgiving, summer [unless i am taking summer school]). I'm heading back to SD on the 20th.

Lets get a Sactown smashfest going on this coming week!

-Sunny

edit: Just gonna leave THIS here...

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Haha, way too lazy to get one of those...

Anyway, the reason why I want people to come to me is because I really can't leave for extended periods of time. Lots of potential business type stuff to handle hurr.

DRGN

Technowizard
Sorry Fuhnky, I realized that there were a lot of new faces and I wanted to play everyone and find out where they were from, but I didn't fully get around to that. Guess we just ended up playing on different tvs.

@Sunny: Oh, ok. That's too bad to hear that you won't be staying in town or be able to make the next TAG though. At least it still means a new good player in town, albeit occasionally, lol. But hey wait, so why haven't you come to the TAGs before (and what about other Sac events)?

I'll link up the bracket and whatever videos get done tomorrow. Right now I need to get some sleep! :D

And a smashfest sounds great. More thoughts on that also tomorrow.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
my friend is holding a brawl tourney on the 24th in the city that i live in. itll be in his house. he said he will hold melee too if ppl want to but we could just use this opportunity for the smash fest that everyone has been asking for

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12595

ill be going forsure because its literally right down the street from my old house. and i use to live in this community haha.

anyways i could/will bring a whole setup (tv+cube) with me so we could get our own tv and smash. everyone let me know if your down.

sorrrry sunnnys your leaving :( so we should smash before the 24th so he can play too! actually we should play before the 20th.. right sunny? :) :(

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Hey guys, I live in Galt, which is a real small city, 'bout a 15-20 minute drive from Elk Grove. Looking for new people to play Melee with. Kinda noobish here on Smashboards, but I'm an okay player, I guess. I go to Sac City, so yeah, lol.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm free Friday. If you guys want to do it at my place: Delphiki and I have at least 2 setups, plus we can record if desired.

Links:

The whole TAG event (AiB page)
Melee Results
Videos

Brawl stuff is in with the videos too so you might have to sift. Each vid is a full set.

Moon! Our set! Fuuu! lol I should have edge-guarded you safer that first match, I just thought what I tried would work. Woulda been a pretty good technique if it worked, but if you could DI up high enough there at that percent I imagine it wouldn't reliably work at any. Also, Fox wut do, lol.

And hey, fuhnky, you entered as Christian? We did meet! We played in the tournament! lol

DRGN

Technowizard
Too bad you're not like 15-20 minutes North-East of Elk Grove, OoKami. I'd be happy to play, but I don't have the greatest transportation. If you're able to travel up north we could probably play sometime. (The TAGs are also a great opportunity to play if you can make them.)

Or if somebody else is interested in driving and could pick me up? I'd also be fine with that. :p

Oh! And fuhnky (or should I call you Christian?), about that other tourney, yeah I know Darrell, he's aleady asked me to come. I'm trying to see if I can go with TC1 since he's right around the corner from me.

And since I'm on the subject of figuring out sessions: ru55ian, want to smash Thursday or Friday? (if anyone else wants to too let me know.)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah, I could probably get a ride up north (doesn't have a car, lol) and play sometime. And I could probably make the TAGs no problem.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
drgn, i know! hahah i jsut realized that! next time we will get that proper introduction. or maybe this thurs/friday because im down to play too! lmao. anyways yeah christian/fuhnky is fine, let me know whats good this week/end

DRGN

Technowizard
If anyone wants to play today I'll be free by 6. After that tomorrow is my best shot at playing for a little while (at least 'til next Tuesday or Thursday/Friday), so whoever wants to play should come over! Anytime after noon.

EDIT: I'll be free by 6 tonight.

DRGN

Technowizard
Do you guys want to play Tuesday, Thursday (<- best for me), or Friday?

Also, as a heads up, there's a convention (like SacAnime, but I'm pretty sure that's not what this one is) this weekend here in Sac that will have a game room with a bunch of games set up, including Melee. I'll see if I can find the name of the event and a link to post soon.

DRGN

Technowizard
Lol, you had your chance last week! You should get in touch with us again when you come back. :)

Cool, Moon, I'll be free by 4:30-5.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Actually I'm gonna flake. Unexpected business to handle in antioch.

And no johns sunny! I was so ronery at my place last week, no one came to visit...

Top Bottom