• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

DRGN

Technowizard
That pikachu is not a pikachu.

Anyways, ru5514n is at our place and smash is going on if anyone would like to join.
And Shake, this "residence" you speak of could be ours. Perhaps Saturday. If not, perhaps sometime next week.

DRGN

Technowizard
Anybody who wants to come over later today let me know and I'll PM you my address. I'm thinking around 2 or 3 4 PM would be a good start time.

Edit: 4 PM. Because I stayed up too late. :p

Also, we'll have two set-ups (one can record).

soju

SD God
ok i need to know who were playing at XD ill most likely be seeing moon first but are we going to DRGNs or ru55ians, just to let you know i can give rides to 2 people other then noc and moon

DRGN

Technowizard
Was good smashing. ^_^

69 and I played up until like a half hour ago, lol.

I added Nocturnalist and yous other guys. I'll get back to you on going to Ramnation (dunno if I'll find a ride). So you guys consistently do this Ramnation? Do you usually host the same events or do you change up what tournaments/games you hold a lot?

soju

SD God
i rarely go because im still a young boy and this event goes on from 11-really really late XD and yeah they often change games save for the main games like marvel

noc and dondon go consistently, i should be there this upcoming friday because i heard some smashers would come ;D

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I had a real good time, wanted to stay longer...still haven't got that smash fix yet!

Hopefully we can play again soon? Don't think I forgot about that 3 stock Delphiki...lol **** ice climbers.

<3 Soju

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
2428 Sunrise dr.
Fairfield CA 94533

there ya go :B
Oh damn soju! Are you going to be there? I've been a couple of times for Marvel, but I haven't seen you there yet! =(

Edit: Just kidding, just read back a page. Look forward to seeing you! c:

DRGN

Technowizard
Oh I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to that, Cori, lol. I messaged you a few days ago. :p

Anyways, yeah I'd like to play again soon too; I didn't think we played very much, Moon. :D

Originally I was thinking maybe Friday (if not going to Ramnation), but now I'm thinking sometime next week. Dunno what day though. (probably one or two could come over tomorrow anyway for a few hours)

And sure fuhnky, I'll PM you, but like I said I don't know what day we're smashing yet.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
hopefully you dont schedule it for fri-sunday because i really want to make some friends to play with lol. ill be in the bay those days for a going away party

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
im over in elk grove :( lol

i mean im sure there will be more sessions in the future but i keep missing the previous ones and really wanna smash with you guys haha. i dont know anyone in elk grove that still plays

Walt

Smash Ace
I need to have a car again, or you guys need to set up a trip down to here to smash with me and bob$. Depending on when we could get German, Darrel, Boback, and Miguel of just people around here.

DRGN

Technowizard
Some of ES still plays I believe. They're located in Elk Grove. Though I'm not sure how you would contact them. If I can I'll tell them to check this thread.

Anyways, I've still been wanting to play, I've just been busy as hell. I've hardly even been home this last week or so. I should be home Friday or at least Saturday if anyone is interested and available. Sorry for the lateness. >.<

Traveling to play sounds to hold awesome potential as well btw (assuming I could catch a ride with another that is XD).

:phone:

DRGN

Technowizard
Scratch Saturday. Going to be out of town. Unless Delphiki wants to play; I believe he'll be here.

Top Bottom