• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Theres shortyj who hasn't really posted in a while. He lives in Rancho and he's pretty solid. Theres Luigi who lives 10-15minutes east of me and he *****. Go further into Riverside and you get KFC and Knives. I'm not sure if/when Fly is home for the summer but he lives in Claremont about 15 minutes west of me, and Sheridan lives the next exit down from him. Adam should also be getting back into the swing of things soon. And then there's Ben.

Off the top of my head these are the most active players. 909 has A LOT of people that play casually but never post to meet up. :( I should probably update the OP.

Lit

Smash Ace
Yea i think u should do that. And Adam is goin to be back? Good Good, i havent talked to him in a min...

shortyj

Smash Cadet
I'm still here ; ). I need a new controller tho cuz mines Kinda jacked up. Think it needs to be taken apart and cleaned. I got a cell (909)559-4046 if ya wanna smash I'm Dwn if I'm not working

:phone:

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
anybody good want to play during anytime before genesis2? lookin for somebody who is down to sit down with me and play for a long time, and work on improving and intense friendlies

preferably somebody who is at/near/or above my skill level so i can feel challenged

king TKO

Smash Rookie
anybody good want to play during anytime before genesis2? lookin for somebody who is down to sit down with me and play for a long time, and work on improving and intense friendlies

preferably somebody who is at/near/or above my skill level so i can feel challenged
YO DUDE I CAN PLAY FOR FOREVER im not goin to genesis though cant afford it PM me and well meet up man how old are you?

king TKO

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the 909 or 951 or inland empire or anyone who wants to drive wanna play melee? Im improving everyday so hit me up PM me or else i wont know you posted

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
Either of you want to hang out and play some melee sometime soon? I'm free pretty much every day, I just don't have a car right now to get places.

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
Well if anyone is cool with giving me a ride, I'll hang out with anyone. Got to play against someone for the first time in a few weeks yesterday. It was my roommate and now he doesn't want to play anymore because he couldn't win.

mmxcrono

Smash Rookie
ah thats a bit far, I'm low on cash so I dont want to drive too far =/
I was hoping someone near cal poly wanted to smash ahha

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna come to cal poly to get wrecked? I live here

mmx I PMd you my number

mmxcrono

Smash Rookie
alright cool, anyone else around cpp? I lack a setup, i just have controllers.
you should post on the bulletin board or something at the village haha.

Also, If anyone is selling their game cube, memory card, smash I might want to buy it off of you.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
nah, you should PM me your number tho, and Ill shoot you a text or something next time Nashun and Kanzaki come over

mmxcrono

Smash Rookie
Once the quarter starts, which day works better for you guys, Wednesdays or Thursdays? :]
Either would work for me, but probably more likely to be free Wednesdays because Thursdays may have other fun stuff happening =)

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Anyways people are welcome over any day of the week. Setting up a bigger smashfest is cool but since people arent always available you can cruze over and play some quick games whenever

Top Bottom