• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
Hey, I live in Pomona!

I'm down to go to Cal Poly or some place near here to Smash.
If Little England would like to add me to the topic post, my name is Arkimbald, I like in Pomona/Claremont, and I play as Roy.

I'd love to get in touch with some of my fellow smashers around here.

mmxcrono

Smash Rookie
I'll be in the area, just trying to find a setup for cheap that i can buy first. unless you have one?

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
Hey, mmxcrono, if you gonna be down near Diamond Bar, or the City of Industry., try going to Frank and Son this Wednesday. You can buy a setup there if you want. They open from 3-9'ish on Wednesdays if I remember.

19649 San Jose Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748.

mmxcrono

Smash Rookie
Smash 8/8

Hey, mmxcrono, if you gonna be down near Diamond Bar, or the City of Industry., try going to Frank and Son this Wednesday. You can buy a setup there if you want. They open from 3-9'ish on Wednesdays if I remember.

19649 San Jose Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748.
cool thanks.

-- Tuesday 8/9
Hey if anyone wants to play at my apartment near CPP, let me know.
I am playing w/ buddha sometime after 5 pm.

Message me for the address. I have a TV and he has a setup.

hit me up 714-618-3861
feel free to bring snacks or drinks

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
Hey im stuck at home and dont work till 9 for an overnight shift so if somebody in rancho has a way of comming over and bringing a wii/ melee i got a non laggy tv and time to kill :) . dont worry bout me not being good Lil England can vouch for me. (909)559-4046

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Lol as if being good matters for friendlies. I just wanna play. Somebody come over already!

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
Today is my day off and I don't have much to do except chores. If anyone would like to come over or invite me over, it'd be appreciated. ^_^;
(I'm in Pomona, just on the boarder of Claremont)
I've misplaced my memory card, so you'd have to bring your own.

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
Its sat and i really wanna play smash today :) if anyone is available to drive over hit me up for sum good friendly matches .SO i got the house to myself for 2 weeks :) im going to have a couple smashfests here including multiple setups . Lil England is leave for skool wed so i wanted to have at least 2 with him b4 he leaves. hit him up or txt me to get the address . (909)559-4046. Im a night person so if people are down to do overnighters here and crash at my place thats cool also :) cuz i know sum people wuld have to drive a lil ways like WhatisFear.

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
Its sat and i really wanna play smash today :) if anyone is available to drive over hit me up for sum good friendly matches .SO i got the house to myself for 2 weeks :) im going to have a couple smashfests here including multiple setups . Lil England is leave for skool wed so i wanted to have at least 2 with him b4 he leaves. hit him up or txt me to get the address . (909)559-4046. Im a night person so if people are down to do overnighters here and crash at my place thats cool also :) cuz i know sum people wuld have to drive a lil ways like WhatisFear.
Is Sunday an option? I work tomorrow morning. :c

Yayuh I got a setup, ready to smash. Anyone near cpp down today or tomorrow?
I could probably swing by this evening if you hit me up with a PM. =o

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
I would like to go, assuming I'll have the car tonight (which I should)
In such case: Nate, I may be able to give you a ride. What part of Pomona are you in?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
literally across the street from cal poly. I forgot mmx has my controller so I cant go unless hes gonna show up, or u got a spare

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
We can stop by there, and I have a spare. Five spares, actually.

and a cube. If I had a tv to bring I could bring another setup, honestly...

But uhh... I should have a car. My mom gets home in 30 minutes, I'll get confirmation then.

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
I got one non laggy crt tv but no setup ... Jason is bringing his setup at 10. Does anyone else got a setup ?
scratch that jason mite come over around 7

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
Dunno if you got my texts, but I'm headed out to pick up Nate. We'll be there in probably an hour.

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
OK kool Nasty Nate / archimbald / Lil england are comming over and my friend rc later . IF anyone else can come and has a tv we can make another setup

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to thank Lil england , sheridan , Nasty Nate, Archimbald, Rc , and headache for a very fun nite of smash. sum Fools didnt leave till 5am :) and it was pretty awesome . Your all really good smashers and im happy i had a chance to play with all you guys. Lets get this (909) area back to were it should be. To all the people that couldnt go i mite have it again tonight or tue night b4 LE has to go home . Hit me up if ur interested.

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up im trying to have another smashfest tonight if people can come. We need more setsups ... mostly tvs :) so we can play singles with little wait time . hit me up if you guys down .

Top Bottom