• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys my cell is back on .. Me and ben been playing and started to record our matches :) . (909) 559-4046 if you want to smash anytime soon ... (909) wake up

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
My Wii's currently broken, however if Nasty Nate brought his Wii this quarter, I can bring everything else.

I changed my number AGAIN(cough cough Brian), 714-548-1912

I'm actually busy today, but we can probably set something up for Wed or Fri.

Selodin

2PAC
I'm in claremont for around 10 days visiting family, probably a little rusty on the melee but I'm down to play if anyone's in the area. Kemper avenue i think is the name of the road im staying at.

dam forgot my GC controllers all got shipped back to my house :/

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
I'm in claremont for around 10 days visiting family, probably a little rusty on the melee but I'm down to play if anyone's in the area. Kemper avenue i think is the name of the road im staying at.

dam forgot my GC controllers all got shipped back to my house :/
want to play sometime? im from claremont free for the most part hit me up i got a extra controller

Selodin

2PAC
alright well I'm on vacation while here so it doesn't really matter to me when stuff goes on.

A couple of people have showed some interest, best if we all played at the same time I suppose.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
smashfest @ jake's next week jason?

i hesitate to post this on smash boards cuz ryan's gonna read this and wanna jump in and i'm gonna have to act like a **** (it may seem like i enjoy it -- only because i'm good at it -- but it pains me almost as much as it pains you) and tell him to piss off. and no one's gonna object cuz he's not a very likable guy (which would be okay if he wasn't 4-stock material imo)...

but it's worth it in case other people join in. like boba, who (is it whom? feels like it could be a whom here. ****!) i will always picture with bald hair.

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
wow adam your a badddie.

if i put any effort into this horrible game i would wreck you ezpz.

also im a flake.

get emm.

Top Bottom