• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9 months later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
so now thats its roughly 9 months after i realized that GW was the worst char evar and no one would ever hold a candle to me within 2 years............... hmm i guess thats all i got

GG&W noobz

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Only cool kids play Game and Watch!
nah only idiots would play GW, so of course im the best with him

but i only play MK when i happen to randomly play randomly now, but i guess i only played smash at random for about 5 years now... sad people used to fall for the stalest **** when brawl first came out

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It's sad but true =(

Idk why, but G&W keeps getting worse in people's eyes. NoJ was right. What has this world come to =(

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
it's about spamming nair these days instead.
I gotta agree with Phen. It is about spaming nair. I throw out bair alot but nair spamage is where its at and i dont see it as a bad thing. Warios spam shdairs. Diddies spam bananas. Ikes spam jabs etc. All char do that. Ya you mix it up of course but theres that one move you just throw out when you get the chance. I personally dont think gnw got worse. Mine got better at least. Beat a good mk yesterday because he staled his dsmash and they aint no way im falling for a fsmash and nair only killed me in the 140s+ so i kept getting dsmashed at 140 and still survived. Got love that bucket:chuckle:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol what's wrong with you people
Game and Watch is still high tier no matter what people say

why so emo >_>

geez most low tier boards have more confidence than you guys lol

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I gotta agree with Phen. It is about spaming nair. I throw out bair alot but nair spamage is where its at and i dont see it as a bad thing. Warios spam shdairs. Diddies spam bananas. Ikes spam jabs etc. All char do that. Ya you mix it up of course but theres that one move you just throw out when you get the chance. I personally dont think gnw got worse. Mine got better at least. Beat a good mk yesterday because he staled his dsmash and they aint no way im falling for a fsmash and nair only killed me in the 140s+ so i kept getting dsmashed at 140 and still survived. Got love that bucket:chuckle:
105 posts lol :)
unfortunately im stuck with the GW burden :( i told you i would never leave

Mr. Grey

Smash Cadet
Well, G&W may not be god tier, but I tell you what, only one character in this whole game has
a move that forces a smile to your face, and leaves your opponent screaming" BULL****"
after it connects, and its Mr. Game and Watch!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Ok I think this thread served it's purpose now. I'm going to close it to prevent unnecessary spam. If you have other questions about this topic, take them to the Q/A thread "Why does my character suck so much?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom