• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/27 SSBM Tournament - "How Many Cavemen Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?" Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I would heavily advise against doing so. He was already given infractions, don't join him.
Mic just cause you hate melee doesnt mean you can close every thread you can down, notice how im given infractions but someone like xyro isnt just cause this moderator is a brawl lover. Mic stop looking like a fool, you are the reason the melee discussion page is so empty, you close every thread that you think is "threatening brawl or brawlers". We are entitled to our opinions, dont abuse your power.

Edit: Look at his loaction thing, he clearly is having fun trying to destroy melee.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
The whole point of that post was to say xyro WAS infracted for spamming useless stuff in this thread.

I gave him the infraction and told him to stay out of this thread if he wasn't going to contribute anything to it. And he has, despite so many people spamming back and replying even 5 days after he said it...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Edit: Look at his loaction thing, he clearly is having fun trying to destroy melee.
Actually no, I had someone PM me with some big 'blah blah u hate melee u suck' ect, and one of the things that person said was I must hate melee even more for every thread I close. I found it funny, so made it my location, adding in 'apparently' Because I don't. And I certainly don't want Melee 'destroyed.'

As Drew said, I was just pointing out that the guys you were discussing was given a warning for trolling, and you just said you were going to troll. I was just pointing out he was warned for said trolling, and if you were to also troll, you'd be just as bad as him, and warned, just like him.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
UGH. I just realized my school's homecoming is on that date..and i was really looking forward to this. Sure you can't change the date slightly??

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
UGH. I just realized my school's homecoming is on that date..and i was really looking forward to this. Sure you can't change the date slightly??
Aw come on >_< we cant keep delaying it, how bout you just show up in the next monthly, hopefully there will be a next.:(

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
yeah timerbomb i remember ya, i was gonna say we should play at the tourney but ur goin to homecoming...we'll play at the next one tho

but yeah...i just wanna play.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
Well i don't really have a choice seeing as how i already asked someone to the dance..but yeah if this one can't be postponed again it's alrite, will there be another one though?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'd like a date for this again, so long as it doesn't conflict with anything I'm holding in San Antonio.

My girlfriend still wants to visit her grandma in Houston, so hopefully we can reschedule that whenever this tourney gets a new date.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I'd like a date for this again, so long as it doesn't conflict with anything I'm holding in San Antonio.

My girlfriend still wants to visit her grandma in Houston, so hopefully we can reschedule that whenever this tourney gets a new date.
It says the 27th on the front page.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Let's not make it the 27th...since I have tennis in Austin!

Dallas should come if it's not conflicting with anything...

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Agh, I'd rather the tourney just happen this Saturday, no more delays. I haven't seen bebo post in a while... is this tourney even still happening? =O

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Agh, I'd rather the tourney just happen this Saturday, no more delays. I haven't seen bebo post in a while... is this tourney even still happening? =O
Wanna have a fest this weekend at my place? Stiltz was talking to me about it, but it wouldn't be melee only.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy Feifer shut your mouth or I will fight you at this tournament.
Shut your weak ugly-*** up you internet talking mother ****er. I'll have your weak *** shot comming over here *****. I got five duece round here *****, and Arons house is only 10 minutes away, so... long story short you STFU or I'll shoot you. ^_^'

Fogo, did you still want to go to this?

Don't mess with Jeremy Feifer. He once threatened to break forkgirl's jaw, so you know he's serious business.
Shut your ugly *** up you mew2king looking reject.

Also Im not going. But if anyone wants to fight about it please pm me. ^_^'

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Shut your weak ugly-*** up you internet talking mother ****er. I'll have your weak *** shot comming over here *****. I got five duece round here *****, and Arons house is only 10 minutes away, so... long story short you STFU or I'll shoot you. ^_^'

Shut your ugly *** up you mew2king looking reject.

Also Im not going. But if anyone wants to fight about it please pm me. ^_^'
Houston wins at drama :dizzy:

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I wish he would just post in here so I'd have assurance. Sux for all those people who can't come then, but they can come to mine
Yeah, me and friends can't make the 27th but where do you live clue? maybe i can get some friends to smash if you wouldn't mind..though we play melee, not brawl

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Yeah, me and friends can't make the 27th but where do you live clue? maybe i can get some friends to smash if you wouldn't mind..though we play melee, not brawl
I'd choose melee over brawl any day, but I'll have both setup. 7201 Spencer Highway apt. 461, Pasadena, TX 77505. I have a 2 story townhome, we can use the bottom story for smash while my gf keeps the top to herself, haha.

It's probably gonna end up being on October 11th cuz of this melee tournament and HOBO 11 on Oct. 4

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good Paul, that's right before I join the Air Force, so I'll most likely go for one last hurrah.

BEBO?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
This is still happening. I've been busy recovering from a ****ed hurricane and trying to organize stuff before the tournament. PS: my birthday is on the 25th. Jeremy is really good now, it kind of sucks he isn't coming. SideEffect if you PM me an address and your phone number I might pick you up on my next run to my old apartment sometime before this tournament.

I just kind of skimmed, I'll post replies in a bit. Mooching internet at very low latency so **** is real slow. Letting you all know it's still on even if I haven't updated. Rules are the same, address is the same and everything else is the same (except the hot dogs, they went bad after the power outage). I'll update the first post by at latest tomorrow.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey jeremy wtf why aren't you comin? i wanted to hang

well ya looks like this is gonna be kinda big actually, i can't wait now. looks like there's gonna be some stiff comp too, whelp looks like it's gonna be me and clueless in the finals. good luck bro

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I have a 2 story townhome, we can use the bottom story for smash while my gf keeps the top to herself, haha.
Wow, every detail in this sentence is exactly the same in how it applies to this tournament. I'm actually in the middle of talking to my gal's friend to see if she wouldn't mind taking her out so we can use upstairs as well and also if a friend comes to also help keep watch over a floor.

I might go to this now. im obviously popular AGAIN in the melee "scene"
rofl

Well i don't really have a choice seeing as how i already asked someone to the dance..but yeah if this one can't be postponed again it's alrite, will there be another one though?
If at least 16 show then of course! I wouldn't worry too much about it as it still seems about 20-25 are showing. The location will almost definitely be different next time, but I'll make sure it's just as easy to find.

hey jeremy wtf why aren't you comin? i wanted to hang

well ya looks like this is gonna be kinda big actually, i can't wait now. looks like there's gonna be some stiff comp too, whelp looks like it's gonna be me and clueless in the finals. good luck bro
I don't know if you're being sarcastic... Dawn, Ronnie, and possibly Jeremy are showing. I know for a fact that at least Dawn and Jeremy have gotten a lot better and I'm of the belief they are all pretty good. Don't forgot everyone else. Pretty much everyone's gotten better since Brawl came out. Maybe the break helped!

dawn001

Smash Ace
Wow, every detail in this sentence is exactly the same in how it applies to this tournament. I'm actually in the middle of talking to my gal's friend to see if she wouldn't mind taking her out so we can use upstairs as well and also if a friend comes to also help keep watch over a floor.

rofl

If at least 16 show then of course! I wouldn't worry too much about it as it still seems about 20-25 are showing. The location will almost definitely be different next time, but I'll make sure it's just as easy to find.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic... Dawn, Ronnie, and possibly Jeremy are showing. I know for a fact that at least Dawn and Jeremy have gotten a lot better and I'm of the belief they are all pretty good. Don't forgot everyone else. Pretty much everyone's gotten better since Brawl came out. Maybe the break helped!
hell yeah am coming and i better see mouf and ronnie there !!!!!
who wants to falco ditto me any takers?

*FALCO OWNS YOU*

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I should go hun? Yeh I'll go. Also Dawn and Mouf, even though it hurts me to say this, I'm tired of playing Falco,(but I still do...) but Im trying to main Fox now, so anyway I want to play my Fox vs. you guys Falco's... Also want to play Ronnies Marth.

Anyway if you guys want to money match let me know now.

Also, is anyone planning on fighting me at this thing, cause a head's up would be nice so I could do some push-up's ;) since Aron's has a no gun rule.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Actually, don't expect me to be in the finals. I've gotten VERY rusty since there is absolutely nobody near me that is willing to play melee anymore. Stiltz refuses cuz he doesn't like losing, lol. J/k Vince, you own me at brawl ;) Yes I just winked in your direction.

I wish someone would come to Pasadena and play some melee ;_;

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Actually, don't expect me to be in the finals. I've gotten VERY rusty since there is absolutely nobody near me that is willing to play melee anymore. Stiltz refuses cuz he doesn't like losing, lol. J/k Vince, you own me at brawl ;) Yes I just winked in your direction.

I wish someone would come to Pasadena and play some melee ;_;
Come to spring... me, bebobli, xzalla, and ronnie are all in the area.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman

Better than you NOW Paul? What are you implying? That at some point in the past you were much better than ol' Joshy boy? I have a feeling there with be several fights at this tourney. I'm fighting Vince for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom