• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8Bitman's ARCADE ODYSSEY Tournament! CHECK 3/14/13 UPDATE! - March 30th, 2013 - Miami, Florida

Would you like Pictochat added to the Counterpick List?

• Yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No, it's Pictochat

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

8Bitman

Smash Master
Cool beans.

EVERYONE! I STILL NEED SET-UPs AND CARPOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW! In case of a tie, I am adding Pictochat to the CP List.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
holy, so far... porque... and i'd prob lose the first match

I wanna see GOG D:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
GOG D:

Anyone in Orlando can make my wish come trues? I gots some dinero for cash. If I have to work the streets hard I will.

8Bitman

Smash Master
OKAY!!! ATTENTION ALL ATTENDANTS!!!

I have a somewhat serious topic. It involves the Door Fee. I know everyone is Poor AF so I am asking the people first before I simply change it.

OBV you all want a smaller Door Fee. But For future tourney Pots and for a potential successful Florida National sized tourney I ask you all. Would anyone, ANYONE TRULY MIND if I raised the Door Fee to $10. So it would then be $10 for Door Fee, $10 for Singles, and $10 for Doubles. Some of everyone's Door Fee will be going toward a Future Pot Bonus, and it will help for OoS attendance. =)

I will make another Poll with this Question in it.

IvanPCap

Smash Rookie
Commentators Interested:

1.) Nick Riddle
2.)
3.)
4.)
Im also interested in commentating on matches, if that's okay. As long as I can both commentate and participate, which I don't see why I wouldn't be able to, that'd be awesome. Let me know if I can
Also, about the door fee, I myself wouldn't mind it being raised, and if it helps in any way, all the better,. If needed, I'll pay it

Alexrocks0221

Smash Rookie
Im also interested in commentating on matches, if that's okay. As long as I can both commentate and participate, which I don't see why I wouldn't be able to, that'd be awesome. Let me know if I can
Also, about the door fee, I myself wouldn't mind it being raised, and if it helps in any way, all the better,. If needed, I'll pay it
Same here for the money

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
OKAY!!! ATTENTION ALL ATTENDANTS!!!

I have a somewhat serious topic. It involves the Door Fee. I know everyone is Poor AF so I am asking the people first before I simply change it.

OBV you all want a smaller Door Fee. But For future tourney Pots and for a potential successful Florida National sized tourney I ask you all. Would anyone, ANYONE TRULY MIND if I raised the Door Fee to $10. So it would then be $10 for Door Fee, $10 for Singles, and $10 for Doubles. Some of everyone's Door Fee will be going toward a Future Pot Bonus, and it will help for OoS attendance. =)

I will make another Poll with this Question in it.

uhh a ten dollar door fee is kinda steep, especially when we're driving like six hours plus

yos

Smash Cadet
deir rite doe lol

im da poorest

ummm u shud add me vs nickriddle mm & me vs ereth mm

btw dis tourney is pretty ****ing awesome , i cant wait for it

8Bitman

Smash Master
LOL geeze, I was not going to instantly raise it guys. I even said I know yall is poor... **** I know $10 is a alot for Door Fee. Seems like I am not touching Door Fee then.... I was simply trying to help future a future Florida tourney.

AAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO I will add everyone who is new to this to the lists they requested. Just know, if you suck at what you're doing, I am kicking you off Commentating.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Where are my manners!?

EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!! IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!!!!

EVERYONE!!! I STILL NEED 4 MORE SET-UP's!!! PLEASE ANNOUNCE WHOSE BRINGING A WII!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
since we're not doing the 10 dollar door fee, but we want to start collecting a pot bonus, we start a donation pot at this tourny. anyone that is willing to donate anything (like anyone who wins coughcoughcough) should have the option of doing so imo

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yeah David... You might just win, 50% of 1st place goes toward the Pot! :troll:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If a setup only includes a Wii and a game, I can bring one.
If you need a television, I cannot help you.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Set-ups as in Wii and Brawl... Preferably hacked, but IDC at this point.

Ved

Smash Cadet
as of right now I am going to say that I will go with Daisy and Gmoney, Jordy, and Mike idk about yet

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Is there any free housing available??????

Also accepting MMs :D

This time I will take the money I win from MMs instead of giving it back :D

Top Bottom