• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(818)Fiction's House Smashfests: Leaving for riverside 9/19 lets smash b4 then!

WHA?

Smash Ace
ok ill go monday with 2 ppl, that good?
ur not allowed to go puff or get mad
THIS sunday doesnt work for me, im good for next

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
noon probably. If you need to come a little earlier than that its fine but noon is good.

@wha - when have I gotten mad and what u got against puff

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Fiction, Puff is a boring character to play against. Just like most of the mid tiers (Samus, the Marios, Luigi)

embracethe12

Smash Lord
shepard i specifically remember you missing a rest and angrily rippping out whas controller from its socket to hurl it at the wall near the entrance of your room. left of your bookcase (if you were wondering what that hole in the wall was before well now you know)

i had the impression that shepard was a nice guy and would never do something so outrageous

then that happened.

anyways, were you free sometime earlier than monday? my classes start up next week

Adam M!

Smash Lord
if you don't want to play a certain character, beat it

beat someone enough times and they will pick the character that gives them the best chance of beating u

otherwise get better

all characters are fun to play against when someone's good

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
shepard i specifically remember you missing a rest and angrily rippping out whas controller from its socket to hurl it at the wall near the entrance of your room. left of your bookcase (if you were wondering what that hole in the wall was before well now you know)

i had the impression that shepard was a nice guy and would never do something so outrageous

then that happened.

anyways, were you free sometime earlier than monday? my classes start up next week
is this a true story?
you decide!

WHA?

Smash Ace
I'll prob go this on saturday. most likely go with Jesson lol
ummm i guess i can make it as well
fiction the 8-bit ppl wanna get there earlier, like 10am, so that its more time..... are u cool with that?
u got space for my setup?

thanks durr its true n obvious, but sometimes we just gotta be reminded of the little things

fiction: again, is there a cap of how many u can fit?

joeplicate

Smash Master
one time i specifically remember shephard double dipping at dunk's house

he called next, and then went over to the computer and started doing w/e on it

then when we denied him the game on grounds of "double dip," he made a strange hooting noise, then turned his head around a full 180 degrees

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
is 11 or 11:30 a decent compromise? I wake up at 10 or so haha.

Also probably like 10 people max to avoid evil rotations although max of like 8 makes it easier to play.

@joe: sigged XD

@oscar: LOL

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
If anyone can bring a third setup that would be really good because singles is a lot more fun than doubles all day :)

WHA?

Smash Ace
yo fiction keep a count

nes
j
andy
strain
me
marth guy
samus guy

that cool?

nes/j : bring atlus!!!!
i wanna da a 3 v3 vs u guys

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Since Jesson isn't coming would it be possible to move the start time to 11:30-noon?

Top Bottom