• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(818)Fiction's House Smashfests: Leaving for riverside 9/19 lets smash b4 then!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
@ little england - dude i realized why i cant finish my combos my controller has been messing up for the last couple weeks and randomly lightshielding! i thought it was me the whole time!

edit: bizarro-flame is my witness

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Come Lil' England! It would be perfect if you came so that I can get a ride back on your way back home. This way I can stay much longer than expected.l I'll pay gas $ of course.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
ill mm u lil e, so that u get some gas $$$$ ^_^
lol I'm not THAT good to where I think I can MM ppl and insta win, but sure. :laugh:

@ little england - dude i realized why i cant finish my combos my controller has been messing up for the last couple weeks and randomly lightshielding! i thought it was me the whole time!

edit: bizarro-flame is my witness
LOL! Man that sucks! Clean it out or something. (I don't know how to clean it so dun ask me lol)

Come Lil' England! It would be perfect if you came so that I can get a ride back on your way back home. This way I can stay much longer than expected.l I'll pay gas $ of course.
Double teh gas moniesssss! This trip sounds affordable now. Should I go, I plan to be there around noon.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I'm going to replace the back with another one of my controllers so now my bad controller will be double bad XDXD. then i'm going to try to fix the other one to only make it single bad again but my regular controller will be ****!

WHA?

Smash Ace
wow if lil e comes, it would be awesome on many lvls
fiction, want me to take my triwing?
yea im down to mm u lil e

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Come over after haha. (my family is recording it cuz im the only one home XD)

Strain

Smash Apprentice
hey man, don't shoot the messenger. Besides, Ash talks **** on everybody regardless of how true it is XD

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Then come over

when i said tomorrow it was sunday night but i guess technically monday morning. i meant monday, today

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
you should schedule a specific day like one week beforehand. that gives people time to keep their schedules open if they're interested.

WHA?

Smash Ace
imma go over saturday and ur gonna play me n im gonna play u and then u will use puff and i will be annoyed n then imma get fox/falcon practice

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
@wha - come over any day besides saturday and im free
@adam - you've never even been over you can't have an opinion
@joe - Let me know when you are going to be at dunks and i'll try to make it. also call me if you are in the area or want to play and ill be down to :)

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
wha I'm actually free today if you check the boards.

I'm free from now till the next oxnard tourney next weekend and I have been watching

the apex stream and REALLY want to play.

Everyone call/text me I want to play so badly.

@ wha also no puff XD

EDIT:

Okay so yah you guys can come over on saturday. We have two options.
You guys can either come earlier in the day and leave around 4:45 or come around 7 and stay till like 10. Earlier one is preferable. Let me know whats goin on

Strain

Smash Apprentice
So wha were you planning to go to fiction's saturday? If so (and if possible with fiction) could it be sunday instead? I'm gonna be busy with tutoring saturday :/

edit: this is assuming people are going at the earlier time

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Sunday is a lot easier for me since I don't have the time limitations.
Of course every day is easier for me except for saturday XD

WHA?

Smash Ace
yea saturday seem to be bad for u guys, what with the time limits n busyness
sunday is a no go for me......
hows abot monday, tuesday????? does a weekday work for u guys?

oh and my q:
is there a cap?
i can bring 1 setup, n maybe 3 ppl

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Wha? whats wrong with this week

you guys do realize you can come over at different times and not all of you have to be here at once right? XD

Top Bottom