• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(818)Fiction's House Smashfests: Leaving for riverside 9/19 lets smash b4 then!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I don't have a set time for the next one yet but call/text me and you can probably come over. Anytime this weekend that multiple people can come is good. How bout friday (tomorrow) at like 3:30?

Define open courts and yes they have lights. You can just walk on if thats what you mean by open

festizzio

Smash Champion
I didn't ask if they had open courts, I asked if they usually have courts open. I mean, is it really busy? If we went there, would we be able to get on a court and start playing right away or would we have to wait?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Yah pretty much every day its open. If you get unlucky and they are full usually someone leaves within just a couple minutes.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I can play tuesday/thursday anytime after 7p, monday/wednesday anytime after 3:30p. Let me know when you can and we'll get stuff together. Fiction can come too.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to come over today my house is open. Trying to get some people together

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I know I didn't schedule it but im doing nothing today. Does anyone want to play?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
How often do you have Smashfests, Fiction? I'm living in Los Angeles during the summer about 25 minutes from your place.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
LOL.

I don't know when there would be an official one since the last 3 dates I've listed in the thread title no one has shown up haha.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
If you have it on the weekends I could come, as long as I check the boards lol

In June I'll be back in the valley so i can play whenever then :D

WHA?

Smash Ace
I'm busy this sat its my prom. I'm free like every other day tho lol
well seems like most ppl are available weekends....
maybe u will have a good turnout after finals

oh and a tip on the prom
if u guys have catering with appetizers at the begining..... fill up on that ****!!!! appetizers are way better than the main courses (although there are exeeptions)

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
well seems like most ppl are available weekends....
maybe u will have a good turnout after finals

oh and a tip on the prom
if u guys have catering with appetizers at the begining..... fill up on that ****!!!! appetizers are way better than the main courses (although there are exeeptions)
I'm well aware of that haha

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dude i never woulda guessed your name is shepherd

are you really religious too?

WHA?

Smash Ace
will u be free this sat?
if so, can we come?
announce it
i can bring a setup if ur having anything this weekend........
if you want ill help hype this up (bumping it i guess)

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably make it to one of your smashfests next year if you are still hosting by then; thanks for hosting anyways :D !!!

edit: If someone asks why I don't come...I'm to lazy to come over LOL!

Top Bottom