• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

805 area code smashers

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
805 is:

oxnard - lovage plan 9 and ultra luigi
moorpark - embracethe12 and tipz
camarillo/somis - leon

we mostly play melee

and by your user name it sounds like i want to know you LOL

mio

Smash Ace
The only people I hang out with in the 805 are:

oxnard - lovage plan 9 and ultra luigi
moorpark - embracethe12 and tipz
camarillo/somis - leon

we mostly play melee
3 people is not most of 805, buddy.

805 has a small group of really hardcore melee players, and a big group of softcore Brawl players. For melee, you can play Lovage, Embracethe12 or Tipz. And Replicate when he comes down from school. They're all very good.

For brawl you can play:
Oxnard - Plan 9, Ultra Luigi, Ryuujin, Sgt. Fluffles, Borg
Ventura - Mio, Levi, Kilo
Moorpark - Bigfoot, Renic
Camarillo - Aberu, Vidar
Santa Barbara - Foo, G, Junkinthetrunk
SLO - Gishnak

Those are the people who are currently active in 805 Brawl, but there are probably about 20-25 more than that. Some of them are pretty good, others are just okay. 805 is way better at Melee than Brawl.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
kilo lives in orange, plan 9 doesnt play brawl, borg doesnt play smash, i havn't seen levi since oxnard, bigfoot doesnt go to tournys, who the **** is renic, who cares about SLO :)

replicate

Smash Lord
I wish erik the ****ing tipZ fox would get out of his school and play some melee more often
what happened to him :(

and larry lurr is also honorary 805

mio

Smash Ace
kilo lives in orange, plan 9 doesnt play brawl, borg doesnt play smash, i havn't seen levi since oxnard, bigfoot doesnt go to tournys, who the **** is renic, who cares about SLO :)
I forgot that Kilo was at school, but aside from that I disagree.

Plan 9 - Will play Brawl but doesn't enter tourneys
Borg - Smashes but very casually
Levi - Attended Race's and 805 Biweeklies
Bigfoot - Has the best tournament record in 805 besides you and Plan 9
Renic - BEST ALEX IN THE U.S.
Gishnak - Probably one of 805's best Brawlers, we just never get to play him because he lives 3 hours away

If 805 doesn't have a strong Brawl community, then you should all come beat us and take our money at 805 biweeklies this Sunday!

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Lovage, I hate you. Let's money match in brawl again. Or, teach me melee, and let's money match in melee.

Or maybe it's time you smoke me out. Friendships our like plants, my friend; if you don't water them, they falter and die.

Our friendship is at stake..

ismokeherbz

Smash Journeyman
Lovage, I hate you. Let's money match in brawl again. Or, teach me melee, and let's money match in melee.

Or maybe it's time you smoke me out. Friendships our like plants, my friend; if you don't water them, they falter and die.

Our friendship is at stake..
So you live in SLO and play brawl tourneys. Brian maybe? I'm sure you know who this is...

Anyways to clarify, I go to college in slo, live in ventura, born in camarillo, and raised in oxnard.

So ya i'm all over...

And as far as smash goes 64 is what I'm really good at, dont own a wii.
I've been trying to pick up melee though seeing as my new roomate owns it and is actually very good (though he doesn't use all the advanced techs/glitches).

bobecue

Smash Rookie
If you guys wanna play melee, send a pm to JuanPablo. He's got all the advanced stuff down and hes pretty good. He lives in mustang village too.

Top Bottom