• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

805 area code smashers

Gishnak

Smash Ace
We'll be cool when we hang out and I'm not hung over and maybe we'll smoke and every joke you tell I may cry to. Or laugh at. But if we don't I'll pack a dip. Then we'll falcon ditto for money. Maybe more jokes? I don't know, i'm not the answer man. Figure it out, leon.

Brandon...

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
kilo lives in orange, plan 9 doesnt play brawl, borg doesnt play smash, i havn't seen levi since oxnard, bigfoot doesnt go to tournys, who the **** is renic, who cares about SLO :)
i go to the ones i can get to, i'll start going again once i raise my grades, parents don't want me going to tournaments unless i got a 3.0

also, renic and tbone (you might remember tbone the bowser player from the augora hills tournament) are the two new guys in moorpark. renic's ****ing crazy in 3rd strike, best alex player in america, probably top 3 worldwide.

look at this ****ing sig
****, too good

also, where the **** were you all for the biweekly? we had guys coming in from bakersfield, and no 805. just mio and levi, then a bunch of 818 people and dsf

Top Bottom