• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
How come there's no Final Fantasy VII manga? I thought a game this massive would have a manga like Pokémon and even Fire Emblem had a manga kind of. Yes I know that it had two movies and an anime with a bunch of spin offs, but come on, manga. I don't like Anime that much but manga. This is the perfect poster for a manga version.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I heard people say that they wanted Young Link...

Guys. That's not gonna happen. Toon Link took his place since Brawl (his moveset is actually a decloned one of Young Link)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Most of the characters I want now, besides Wolf and maybe Bandana Dee, are pretty much pipe dreams. Phoenix Wright, Terra, Bomberman... I doubt any of them would make it, but I would love to see them in Smash.

As for Young Link, I rather not see him. We already have two Links; a third would be redundant in my eyes.

The more I think of it, the more I want Banjo alongside Cloud.

Just think of all the hype!
I would lose it.
I would love to see Banjo in Smash! It would be like that impossible dream that came true...
I still don't understand why Banjo wasn't in Melee.

Well limits are meant to be broken:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Limits from hype are meant to be broken!

How come there's no Final Fantasy VII manga? I thought a game this massive would have a manga like Pokémon and even Fire Emblem had a manga kind of. Yes I know that it had two movies and an anime with a bunch of spin offs, but come on, manga. I don't like Anime that much but manga. This is the perfect poster for a manga version.
I guess Square didn't have any interest in making a manga for FF7. I'm honestly surprised that they didn't make a manga for FF7, especially with how popular the game was back then...

(PS: I love your icon! Terra is one of my favorite characters!)

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
I hope we don't get any leaks like the Ryu and Roy incident. I want all of this hype energy stored in me to explode.

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
I'm just sad nobody else caught this, lol
Me, too.

Deadpool + Great Lakes Avengers = comedy gold.

Who?

(Sorry, i haven't really read comics. Like, at all)
The Great Lakes Avengers are a very derpy offshoot of the Avengers. I highly doubt they'll be part of the MCU, but they have multiple run-ins with Deadpool; their most notable encounter was teaming up to take down the Inebriation Ray that induced drunkenness in anyone hit with it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Great Lakes Avengers are a very derpy offshoot of the Avengers. I highly doubt they'll be part of the MCU, but they have multiple run-ins with Deadpool; their most notable encounter was teaming up to take down the Inebriation Ray that induced drunkenness in anyone hit with it.
Did...did I just read that correctly? :confused:

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
You did. I wish I was making it up so I could take the idea to Marvel and run with it to the goddamn bank.

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
Let's leave it at Deadpool gets into some weird ****: falls in love with Death, fights dead presidents, had the power of Thor (and a fake Mjolnir) for a day, just to name a few wacky moments.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
One of my favorite Deadpool moments is when he straight up blew someone's brains just because that person preferred the Star Wars prequels :laugh:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Deadpool makes me proud to be Canadian.

That guy makes fun of everything and everyone and he's amazing because of it!

Heck, his own condition is just another joke for him! :laugh:

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I really need to start reading Deadpool
I would recommend the excellent Deadpool & Cable series, now entirely available in TPB, and probably the most family-friendly. It also has the Great Lakes Avengers!
The Complete Deadpool series is also great.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
IFC Yipes, a notable fighting game personality, coined the phrase/corruption of the word/brand many moons ago during colorful commentary of MvC2 (possibly before in other Versus games, too). Since then it just kinda...rubbed off in other geek circles over the years I suppose, especially the ones that know about fighting games.

Stan Lee is also acceptable headcanon as he's got that sorta accent going, haha.

Also, Marvel comics nowadays infuriate me to no end. Whenever I try and catch up with them, I always end up disappointed and question why I even bothered in the first place. Just so much hackneyed crap.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
I've stopped trying to keep up with current comic runs considering how DC and Marvel have basically retconned their entire ****in' universe.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I've stopped trying to keep up with current comic runs considering how DC and Marvel have basically retconned their entire ****in' universe.
They have retcons for their retcons!

I just wish DC and Marvel would just reboot everything. The way things are now it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too convoluted. Start from scratch. No reality resets, no New 52, no Marvel Now!...just a blank slate. Make it like the Ultimates line for Marvel, only not have Bendis and Co. throw it in the garbage can at some point.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:
Top Bottom