• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I would probably find the tweet slightly more credible if it had a reasonable date. I am not saying that because December 3, 2015 is too soon. No, I just find it odd that it would quite literally be released 2 months after that ballot closed. That seems a little too consistent for my taste. But hey, that is a really stupid reason for not buying into a tweet. I could always just cite precedent with fake tweets to greater success. The only problem with that is that I could not spout my conspiracy about a conspiracy.
Plus, it's way too easy to change stuff on a webpage manually, so yeah...

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Goes to school, comes home gets on smashboards, sees possibility for thursday release.
Has a heart attack. I cant get THAT excited cause idk if its true or not.
I hope its true, early xmas gifts are the greatest
View attachment 85496
Well, I suppose the good news is that we will find out Thursday. That is not too much of a wait. Honestly, as much as I am excited for Cloud, I believe his release will coincide with the December Presentation. So if he does truly become available on December 3rd but there is no "Direct..." I will be ever so slightly disappointed. I mean, I will be too busy playing Cloud to care. But deep down, I would feel kind of bad. Very deep. Not that bad though.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
I'm just very excited. I've been containing it by rewatching equestria girls a few times, playing spiderman games, and stuff. Also if anyone here has a PS1 get spiderman(2000) for it. Freaking fabulous game.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
One thing I'm a bit confused about... Is there anything at all guaranteed for Dec. 3 (an announcement or anything), or is it complete Twitter-leak-based speculation?

Morbi

Scavenger
One thing I'm a bit confused about... Is there anything at all guaranteed for Dec. 3 (an announcement or anything), or is it complete Twitter-leak-based speculation?
It is complete Twitter-leak-based speculation. Nothing is confirmed at the moment. Well, I suppose December is confirmed. But, like, that is totally obvious.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
I'm oddly excited to fill my thread I made. I'll probably waste away working on that. But ayyyy at least I have you guys to back me up. I really do hope it's the 3rd. My hype had died but now it's back in full force

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm oddly excited to fill my thread I made. I'll probably waste away working on that. But ayyyy at least I have you guys to back me up. I really do hope it's the 3rd. My hype had died but now it's back in full force
I actually checked the thread out. It seems really organized and I can already tell that you will work hard on it because you did so much preparation work already! If that is not commitment, I do not know what is.

In regard to my excitement... My hype has not died as of yet, I have been nurturing the flame so to speak to ensure that Cloud was not treated like some second-rate Nintendo character that I pseudo-care about.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Thank you. I hope to provide the best that I can for this community. I'll work my hardest to make sure the guide is as good as it can be.

Morbi

Scavenger
That would be the best thing ever.

I can see it happening with Sakurai dropping that bomb in the Direct;

"Oh! Remember Cloud? He's already been on the eShop for a few days now!"
Nah, the precise second that Cloud hits the E-Shop, the internet will know about it. The best I could see is if they perhaps added Cloud to the E-Shop when the presentation starts and at the end, he references that Cloud has been available for awhile.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
What is your preferred platform to play Final Fantasy VII on? I have been thinking about playing the PC version since the PAL version of FF7 PS1 is very slow.

Morbi

Scavenger
What is your preferred platform to play Final Fantasy VII on? I have been thinking about playing the PC version since the PAL version of FF7 PS1 is very slow.
My preferred platform would probably be the Playstation 4 if they ever release it. Otherwise, I suppose the PC is serviceable. I am not really a PC gamer though and the only thing that I use a keyboard for is typing. Drastic times call for drastic measures, however.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Hopefully they add this remix of Sephiroth's theme to smash. *Insert troll emote because people think I'm serious*

Last edited:

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
I really want to contribute to the Cloud forums as often as I can (I'll try to pull myself away from playing as him as often as possible), but I have some stand-up gigs I'll be performing at throughout the month.

December 3rd better be the damn day Cloud gets released or I will write an angry letter addressed to Sakurai that I'll likely never send.

Gimmick

Smash Ace
I really want to contribute to the Cloud forums as often as I can (I'll try to pull myself away from playing as him as often as possible), but I have some stand-up gigs I'll be performing at throughout the month.

December 3rd better be the damn day Cloud gets released or I will write an angry letter addressed to Sakurai that I'll likely never send.
So...

You're a comedian? Unless I'm interpreting gig the wrong way (music, host, etc).

ramon_zer0

Smash Apprentice
*anxiously posts about how Cloud must come out this week even if it breaks the eshop*

well at least i have green arrow vs. hawkeye on wednesday to hold me over

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
So...

You're a comedian? Unless I'm interpreting gig the wrong way (music, host, etc).
You got it. Trying to work my way up the ranks of the great, but yes, I'm a stand-up comic by night and an avid Smash player by day.

Smooth Criminal Smooth Criminal -- I should start every letter that way. Also, accept my NNID friend request, dammnit.

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
What do you guys think Final Fantasy's series symbol will be? I think it'll just be the letters shortened to just "FF". Similar to Street Fighter's and Donkey Kong's.

ArcanaXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArcanaXIII
It'd make sense if the symbol were a crystal. It could also be the VII emblem simply because it's SSB4 x VII.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Clouds logo will probably just be meteor tbh. Also anything I should change or add to the thread? Just in case cloud is released this week

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Clouds logo will probably just be meteor tbh. Also anything I should change or add to the thread? Just in case cloud is released this week
I lab Mewtwo and Diddy alot, and am planning on labbing cloud, so I will offer as much help as I can to the metagame thread, mainly combos, At's and there uses plus other miscellaneous things.

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
On a serious note, I also see it being the Buster Sword. I think it's most likely gonna be the meteor but the Buster Sword makes sense too.

Happy December everybody!

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
If Cloud is released this week, I expect to duel you bruhs and baes this weekend. Prepare for PROPAIN, especially JesseMcCloud JesseMcCloud -- Senpai recognized you and is ready for some sparring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom