• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
That was amazing. I'm a little disappointed they didn't include the metal guitar part that was in Advent Children, but I also don't really see how they'd get that in lol. Did any of you get to see the Symphony of the Goddesses? I went with my friend a little while ago, it was really good.

Pretty much the only reasons I rewatch my desynced-sound version of Advent Children is for the fight scenes, I get like a really exhilarating feeling watching how badass Cloud is! :D
Sadly I didn't get to Symphony of the Goddess :( they've only been to the country once, and it would have required about $1000 in plane flights to/from the city. I'm super jealous for those that made it there. Both video game music and orchestras are things I consider to be incredibly underrated. It's like all my favourite things in one place.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I got 2 questions for you guys

1. If Cloud got in as a mii costume, how salty would you guys be
2. Would you replace Cloud With a call of Duty Soilder

Of course i wouldn't

what do you guys think

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Of course i wouldn't

what do you guys think
1. I wouldn't be salty at all because I really wasn't expected him or any other Square Enix rep until he was revealed.
2. I wouldn't replace Cloud with anyone, least of all a Call of Duty soldier.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597

Of course i wouldn't

what do you guys think
1. Already salty they teased a Tekken character so i'm salty enough

2.Obviously pretty much anyone here will tell you that's an awful idea. The two games have nothing to do with each other. And Cloud has been around longer. CoD certainly has made it's mark on gaming and all, regardless of what one might think. But doesn't really have a particularly iconic protagonist. If i'm also to be completely honest here the Final Fantasy series is far more enjoyable then the repetitive Annual FPS.

Also you just going around asking the same question on different boards? Some will find it annoying and may even give you some flak for it tread carefully...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If he goes around asking that stupid question on every board I fear what will happen when he gets to a specific board, specifically 2 that i'm thinking of....
I don't even wanna think about it and I may have a good idea which ones you're talking about.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
I don't even wanna think about it and I may have a good idea which ones you're talking about.
For his sake i'm not mentioning them but if he manages to get to them, well I feel sorry for his short lived Smash boards experience.....

He struck here too?

That does it. I'm putting the guy on my Ignore list.
That would be the smart thing to do.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
For his sake i'm not mentioning them but if he manages to get to them, well I feel sorry for his short lived Smash boards experience.....
I don't suppose he joined Smashboards just to antagonize everyone here, don't it...
He struck here too?

That does it. I'm putting the guy on my Ignore list.
Let me guess...he showed up in the Corrin social?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
what are you talking about
They're asking you to stop because you're just spamming at this point. You're literally hitting every character board with that question because "I'm bad!" Stop it, it's dumb, you're just getting people to think you're annoying and you've only been here for less than a day.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Tino

at first i wanted to just post some theories, speculation, etc

all of this antagonizing just got in the way

yes i am regretting this

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
They're asking you to stop because you're just spamming at this point. You're literally hitting every character board with that question because "I'm bad!" Stop it, it's dumb, you're just getting people to think you're annoying and you've only been here for less than a day.
Expanding further as to what Kurri ★ Kurri ★ said were being rather nice on the subject, but other character boards will either ban you from the board entirely after they finish insulting you consider this a friendly warning because people already took notice.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I am sorry

i already posted an apology to the bayonetta social thread

i did not read this

I am moving on

Hello My Name is 7NATOR

I came here to speculate,post theories,etc

Antagonizing 1/4 of this character board was not on my mind

I am Deeply sorry for that.

I also came here to say that I actually have a question about Cloud

How much do you think Cloud actually changed our perception of a smash bros roster

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Hello My Name is 7NATOR

I came here to speculate,post theories,etc

Antagonizing 1/4 of this character board was not on my mind

I am Deeply sorry for that.

I also came here to say that I actually have a question about Cloud

How much do you think Cloud actually changed our perception of a smash bros roster
Alright, next lesson. Right next to the report button there's an edit button. It's better to use that than to double post (having two of your own posts in a row).

Well I guess to answer your question: Not much. I mean, I suppose I expect more 3rd party characters in the inevitable sequel now.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
As the character board section's mod, I seriously considered an infraction, but since you just joined yesterday and you look to not want to cause any more problems, I'll let it go for now.
Let's just keep on being nice, k? k.
:196:

7NATOR

Smash Master
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

ALSO YES I BOMBED THE SONIC THREAD

Last edited:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
7NATOR 7NATOR I don't feel like you're really starting off on a good foot here man. If you want to ask a question to all the forums, you should probably ask in the Wii U/3DS social, which a lot of people check. Saying you "bombed" a thread usually implies you willingly spread chaos in that thread, which is obviously not a good thing.:facepalm:

In other news, I was able to go to a friends house and smash it up on Wii U for like the whole night. We got a couple replays that he'll upload to YouTube and I'll share them here so you guys can critique my Cloud. :4cloud: :4cloud2:

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
there's a wiiu/3ds social

i forgot about that

isn't that the general discussion

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
there's a wiiu/3ds social

i forgot about that

isn't that the general discussion
Yeah, and the question you're asking is in general. Granted, you already asked the question in the social, so there's not much point in asking again.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I Don't get it

When they fuse, they turn into a awesome looking ostrich?

Zenithia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6013-0446-3047

That ostrich thingy is a Chocobo. Everyone basically calls Cloud "Chocobo-head" so...
= blue Chocobo-head

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Oh My Goshhh

I get it

I'm done

what if Cloud was announced as a playable character, But because of the complaining he was made a mii costume instead

Zenithia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6013-0446-3047
Well now ya just got way too many questions right now buddy

Top Bottom