• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7th BEST

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Tyrant, you should come to RPI on Thursday evening and play with me for a couple hours.
On Thursday, I won't get home until past 8 pm, and considering busing will take at least an hour and a half, which when added with the time spent there, will leave me with no ride back (as the bus I'll have to take stops running by that time),

andyisjudo

Smash Cadet
Cross you live in Clinton right? bcb and I live in Utica the actual city. We're mostly into the east side. I believe it's a couple of miles between us.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Cross you live in Clinton right? bcb and I live in Utica the actual city. We're mostly into the east side. I believe it's a couple of miles between us.
Umm yes? This is not new information lol. I don't mean to sound like an ***, but I've been saying this for quite some time. ;) If you want to play friendlies, then I have told bcb that I am willing to go to Utica and play, but he hasn't responded yet. Give me a place to meet, I'll figure out how to get there, and then we can work out a time to play. I am more than willing to get as much practice as I can.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
@pat , i told dai this i dont really have the cash for money matches but we can do a tryhard friendly set , or we could meet up sometime when i do have money since albany is like 20 mins from where i live, either way id like to play u guys

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Meh, loooooooooong drive for a small tournament but I guess I'll do it since there's nothing else going on that day for me. I'm bringing San and Mauve.

Zaandaa, I'm begging you, PLEASE make sure things run on time for this tournament. I know I'm going to be there until the end of Brawl since I'm bringing San and I'll be really unhappy (and unlikely to go to another BEST) if things fall behind schedule and I end up getting home at like 4am.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry. I will absolutely not allow the same thing that happened last time happen this time. I will be a generally unlikable douche, if I have to, to make sure people play their matches. We will start promptly at the start time for Brawl.

I'll be wearing a suit too to demand respect lol.

Also I won't be at RPI tomrrow. I get out of work too late, so see some of you early Saturday.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
That actually works out perfectly david, ill text! come over today for fest

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I think we average 12-18 for Melee, but we may be on the low end this time. Brawl looks like a little 20 maybe, about average. I'll be paying more attention to running on time, too. We don't have any side events to interfere this time.

There is internet at the venue, but it's easiest for guests to get on wired. I will be bringing an ethernet cord, so ask me if you need help.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I think we average 12-18 for Melee, but we may be on the low end this time. Brawl looks like a little 20 maybe, about average. I'll be paying more attention to running on time, too. We don't have any side events to interfere this time.

There is internet at the venue, but it's easiest for guests to get on wired. I will be bringing an ethernet cord, so ask me if you need help.
thanks I am coming for sure now, :reverse:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
No Skillz won't be getting out of work until 3, and to get here earlier, I'm going to take a bus. Would someone be willing to pick me up from the bus stop?

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Assuming we don't eliminate from pools for Melee, it's technically okay if you're too late for pools. Just make sure you talk to registration when you're here, and I'll get you in a pool if we're still doing them.

Also a reminder that we're back on the first floor rather than in the big open room. I'll try to get signs with arrows up.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
Assuming we don't eliminate from pools for Melee, it's technically okay if you're too late for pools. Just make sure you talk to registration when you're here, and I'll get you in a pool if we're still doing them.

Also a reminder that we're back on the first floor rather than in the big open room. I'll try to get signs with arrows up.
like basement/first floor?
i always thought it was the basement haha

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Don't eliminate pools from Melee please. Utican had only 8 Melee entrants but still ran pools.

Ithaca car is leaving now. We'll be there around 10am.

Top Bottom