• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25/09 Gathering Place Games - GP Brawl 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ill try and be there :)

I use to go as a lad with kenyu to play yu gi oh lol
LMAO! Make sure u kno its new location. It used to be somewhere else, idk how recently it moved. Your lad days weren't as far as mine were so it could be the same spot for you.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
LMAO! Make sure u kno its new location. It used to be somewhere else, idk how recently it moved. Your lad days weren't as far as mine were so it could be the same spot for you.
Lol. Please don't get lost people, spike is right. GP is located at a location that may be new/different for some, but not to worry, I have a friend who will help you out so that nobody gets lost. His name you ask? He is none other than mister mapquest, if you give him the address listed at the bottom of my first post on page 1, he will bne more than happy to guide you.

Oh yeah..... AND BRING SETUPS!!!!!

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Ok people. I believe this is the next tourney coming up, and I wanna see a crazy turnout this time. With that said, nobody better host any tourneys or fest on the 16th or I'll shoot 'em.

:estatic: HYPE!!! :estatic:

Also I'm sill open for suggestions on things that can be done to make this tourney even better than the last time.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay i have a dilemma, for genesis me and CO18 are teaming but i want spike to be my permateammate from now on, but i need to get real tourney practice with CO18 so we can **** at genesis, what should i do?

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of CO18, where is that guy? I didn't see him at gamezone or you Rx. You guys are slippin, being MIA and all. Next thing you know I'll start dominating you...

gallax

Smash Hero
drop them both and team with me. lol im jk. tell CO18 to get someone else. he probably has a whole list of people he wants to team with.

and im not coming to this sadly. maybe for singles if i have time. disney wants me to work. i had to say yes or risk the boot.

Gindler

Smash Champion
okay i have a dilemma, for genesis me and CO18 are teaming but i want spike to be my permateammate from now on, but i need to get real tourney practice with CO18 so we can **** at genesis, what should i do?
The obvious solution would be to team with spike since he's awesome (and I'd hate fighting against a team with you and a D3 on it)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I completely understand. Its all good man. If CO18 goes then it would probably be smarter for you to get practice in with him before its too late. Genesis wont be easy and youll need to be ready. So you do what you gotta do. And If for some reason CO18 has a partner or cant go to Gathering Place, then I got your back.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler who are you teaming with for this? (if you go)
Looks like Kei right now, unless he can find someone better of course (he'll be getting PR offers any day now)

I completely understand. Its all good man. If CO18 goes then it would probably be smarter for you to get practice in with him before its too late. Genesis wont be easy and youll need to be ready. So you do what you gotta do. And If for some reason CO18 has a partner or cant go to Gathering Place, then I got your back.
Ha, Spike's so awesome

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I've been wondering about this for a while now. In a set, after game 1, is this the proper order of events:

1.)Winner chooses to changes characters or not
2.)Looser chooses to changes characters or not
3.)Looser selects stage

I'm asking this because I've had people ask me what stage I was going to before they picked their character which makes no sense to me. I believe that the loser should have advantage in character selection and stage selection. If that's the way it is then that's just the way it is, but if it's not then I don't want to be screwing myself over if I lost game 1 or 2.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
the proper order is

1) loser picks stage
2) winner picks character
3) loser picks character

don't let anyone tell you otherwise

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Ok got it. Even though that kinda sucks, at least the loser can pick a character that has andadvantage on the stage of his choice.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
the proper order is

1) loser picks stage
2) winner picks character
3) loser picks character

don't let anyone tell you otherwise
And If they tell you otherwise tell Rx and hell take care of em :smoke:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
spike you are awesome, and just because i'll be teaming with CO18 doesn't mean that we aren't gonna practice

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So yea...I'll be at Gathering Place.

And I'll bring my wii and my laptop so that I can do the brackets again, I guess. And this time, I'm bringing my recording stuff.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Yeah me too. well, I'm already on youtube but they were all recorded when brawl was moths old and I was terribad. I wanna get some good matches of me on there.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The only good videos of my on youtube are when me and xYz beat M2K and Cort in Winner's finals at Fast1.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
That's not me though, I play red MK and never Tornado along the top of a platform.

Some people should offer to team with me, so I can make a decision.

gallax

Smash Hero
That's not me though, I play red MK and never Tornado along the top of a platform.

lol. you are too good man. im coming over this week and playing with you guys. got any plans on thursday?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

ill team with you if i go, rx

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna partner with Spike for this? That is if I go for doubles. If not its all good.

OH YEA HYPE HYPE HYPE!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Nasty is an understatement. I mean he beat my yoshi at the first gamezone tournament! *gasp* :)
lol. Yall always makin me feel sooo good about myself lol. Well i decided im prolly just gonna do singles. I wanna get there to watch doubles so i may change my mind once i get there, but prolly not. Thanks for being nice Kyon and Gindler!

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Im not sure if I am able to go to this tambien
i have really important stuff to do this day
but I make sure that everyday im in there
anyone who comes up to our wii to play brawl
i tell them about the GP tourney and give them one of your flyers
i'm even making copies o fyour flyers just so i can pass out more
sorry for the inconvenience N3XUS my friend
hope it all turns out well
wish i could go =/

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
yeah. But dude from what i saw at Gamezone
I dont know how you and CO18 usually play
but I think you and spike are **** in teams
period.
thats my opinion tambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom