• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7-11-09"Smahin Wit Out A Condom 3" aKa "Fairwell To Aurae"

Aurae

Smash Rookie
Yea this'll be my last fest in Tampa :(

I'm leaving Tampa on the 26th (Ganna play at yummys on the 25th for a bit if anyone wants to come to that) but then I'm goin home for a day then drivin out to So-Cal to rep Tampa!

Been mad fun though, tampa smash scene is pretty awesome i'll certainly miss it.

And don't worry, ima still be "GETTIN DAT JUICE" over in so-cal so when ya see my owning all the pros out there they'll know whats up in tampa :bee:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tell Tyrant I said Hi. I want to meet my West Coast Black meta brotha. ;D

edit:

Oh and I'll miss you. :(

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
scid is a waste of sperm..ur not comein so ur part of the Tampa Homo crew...it consist of polmex, lamugi, and now scidaddle..

aurae: ur my main *** my right hand man...who gonna fill ur shoes when u leave???? NOT BEEFY

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
scid is a waste of sperm..ur not comein so ur part of the Tampa Homo crew...it consist of polmex, lamugi, and now scidaddle..

aurae: ur my main *** my right hand man...who gonna fill ur shoes when u leave???? NOT BEEFY

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I've been trying to convince Tet to come to this with me. If I get him to say yes we can bring 1.5 setups for Brawl (two wii's and a TV).

Also, it took me a few days, but I finally mod'd my Wii and have infinite replay with tags, as well as a capture card, if anybody cares about that sort of thing.

Hope to see you guys there?

Time
Runs
Away

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace

Speakin of beefy, where has he been??? Did he die?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
good ish redhal thanks

as far as beefy he has left state so he is m i a......but this is gonna be fun stuff..

scidaddle...ur a homo untill u come to the next tampa fest... SMASH IS THICKER BLOOD

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
good ish redhal thanks

as far as beefy he has left state so he is m i a......but this is gonna be fun stuff..

scidaddle...ur a homo untill u come to the next tampa fest... SMASH IS THICKER BLOOD

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to shout out some thanks to everybody:

Gabe- Thanks for hosting, man.

Aurae- Your Lucario is pretty legit, even if you were a little off because of the switch from Brawl+. You would have probably owned me if I didn't have so much experience with the matchup (My roommate mains Lucario). Sorry to hear you're leaving so soon.

Monk, Ed, and Michael- It was a pleasure, guys. Monk, I'm glad I finally got to play you after hearing Hero talk about you. I was pretty impressed with both your Mario and your Snake. Ed, your Shiek is sick. I agree with what Monk was saying 100%. And Michael, Dude! Still can't believe I ran into you at this shindig. It really is a small world, man. Don't forget to hit me up for some Brawl. I work till 6.00p pretty much everyday, so maybe on the weekends. Haha, and I hope you guys didn't get too annoyed facing mine and Tet's Mirror Marths back to back for so long. I'll work on getting the replays we saved off of my wii early tomorrow morning and try to get them to you sometime soon.

Everybody else- It was nice meeting you all, hope to smash with you again soon.

I'll definitely be at the next smashfest.

Time
Runs
Away

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Monk, Ed, and Michael- It was a pleasure, guys. Monk, I'm glad I finally got to play you after hearing Hero talk about you. I was pretty impressed with both your Mario and your Snake.
only PRETTY impressed...you jerk lol

meh whatever good games and what not... you really should go to tournaments you'd do pretty ok

Thanks for having awesome wii with unlimited replays and what not...whenever you get those recorded will be awesome just let me know when and I'll upload them to youtube if I get the files and what not...

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
wonderbread i didnt die hahaha im just in illinois right now but im coming home tommorow

my place will be open to anyone who wants to come on the 25th as stated before

and lol at gabes post about whos going to fill auraes shoes

after that i dont think ill be trying to host any fests for a while

OverLade

Smash Hero
wonderbread i didnt die hahaha im just in illinois right now but im coming home tommorow

my place will be open to anyone who wants to come on the 25th as stated before

and lol at gabes post about whos going to fill auraes shoes

after that i dont think ill be trying to host any fests for a while
In response to your sig my god also known as Metaknight has made me 240$ so far this summer. :bee:

Top Bottom