• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7-11-09"Smahin Wit Out A Condom 3" aKa "Fairwell To Aurae"

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
thats raw, my parents plan on goin outa town, i wanna do this instead, ill see wat i can do

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
wow if u use condoms ur homo..thats a fact

i give it a yr till brawl plus becomes better than brawl andd melee..they workin on wave dashin wave landin..and new chars.. to add to the game....RICK ROSS is in brawl plus....he throws coke bags..rolls 24 inch rims and latches his gold
chain to the edge...yea he broken...fact

OverLade

Smash Hero
wow if u use condoms ur homo..thats a fact

i give it a yr till brawl plus becomes better than brawl andd melee..they workin on wave dashin wave landin..and new chars.. to add to the game....RICK ROSS is in brawl plus....he throws coke bags..rolls 24 inch rims and latches his gold
chain to the edge...yea he broken...fact
The Boss in Brawl+? Now they need Slim thug so we can have The ****in Boss vs. The Boss of all Bosses. :laugh:

I'll be here.

Top Bottom