• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7-11-09"Smahin Wit Out A Condom 3" aKa "Fairwell To Aurae"

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Thats right im throwin another one...and since the last one was great im doin it again.. wit big names that reped tampa...redhal,petey,polmex,monk,ME,abe, wonderbread and LAMUGI!!!!..it was big time for tampa and the return of EXARCH!!!!! to own in melee..this will most surely put tampa back on the map...

Smashin

Wit out A Condom
Set Ups:
SYM=3 Tv's+Cube+Melee+Wii+Brawl
aurae=Wii+Brawlplus+recording stuff
people bring stuff...

where at...
4249 plaza dr. Appt. F 207
Holiday Florida 34619

number is updated...
My Number
727-389-1260

basic rules...everyone knows them so i dont need to post em.

doors open 12pm

people.
1.Sym
2.CapN
3.sOL
4.Aurae
5.Polmex
6.Lime
7.Monk
8.Fredd?
9.Scidaddle
10.RedHal?
11.scaryLB59 aKa ED
12.Lamugi

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol mooney dl i aint gonna upload that ish its a 3hr movie whats wrong wit u?? lol it would be funny...u jus want to spank it to it....arrrrrrgggggg

i make every ones mom pus.sy wet..im pro

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol mooney dl i aint gonna upload that ish its a 3hr movie whats wrong wit u?? lol it would be funny...u jus want to spank it to it....arrrrrrgggggg

i make every ones mom pus.sy wet..im pro

TRA

Smash Journeyman
My vote goes for the 20th. I'd very much like to go to this now that I'm in Tampa again.

Time
Runs
Away

OverLade

Smash Hero
I have some shenanegains going down on the 19th but I should still be able to make this.

Also I hacked my Wii so I'll be saving matches to upload, as well as you getting to use SEXture hacks. =D

Top Bottom