• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6th Pillar

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
how do i invite people to the group lol
i made it but i'm the only one in it...

and yes, hot_arms i am currently reviewing your **** history

i just realized we dont have a fox main in 6th pillar... or marth? unless brainjack is still a part lol. i want to play melee again. but not with sheik.
there should be an invite members thing.

Roller

Smash Legend
well then, maybe you shouldn't be challenging me to MMs. =P

And I didn't know you focused on melee now, didn't we get the same place at SWEET? 'cause I don't play melee.

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282672

hey friends! this is pretty close to you guys. i'm generating hype for it. we have the best from the midwest west coming, along with lain, atomsk, and even eggz all the way from the west coast. housing is free and at the venue, and the party afterwards will be legendary. Don't miss it!

i know it looks like a bawrl tournament currently, but we just recently decided to make it a dual event for brawl and melee, so you guys should come for the melee tournament and the party afterwards! it's gonna ****!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
6th Pillar latest news and fun facts

SWEET II: 34 entrants
Duck placed 3rd
Moose placed 4th
Juggleguy placed 7th
Brainjack placed 17th

Spartan Smash: 13 entrants
Gio placed 5th

raaaaape