• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6th Pillar

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
POE3 is a 6 hour drive. Ouch.

Again, I'm gonna be working in Novi on weekdays this summer, so I'm up for any WB Meleeing. Gio's House has to happen again, that was epic.

earthadept

Smash Lord
That happened cuz the parents were out of town. I think it can happen again, but there absolutely can't be drugs present this time :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
6th Pillar needs to teach me Melee also. We have a Detroit area crew though and we're trying our best to get better :D There's like 9 of us so far t the including Malice. We hope to see everyone at the next tournament. Plus I promised Moose some sets at Melee...lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Yes, he's still around and helping us get better. He was going to go to the Roseville tourney until the TOs ****ed up. When we get better as a whole....crew war baby XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol and your liberal use of the word "****" <3

Also our crew name has been created. "Under The Influence" <3 Our smashfest last night was really fun you guys need to come out sometime.

And Kail: LOL I asked Malice what happened last time you guys played.

O and Malice says hi to 6th pillar.

ZTD | TECHnology

We're excited to play you guys also. How many people shall this crew war consist of. I think we have 9 people total.

You guys want to try to do this at the Garden City tournament (if you're all going)?

earthadept

Smash Lord
there's another garden city tournament?!?!?!
ps the amount of **** we're going to generously donate to you will be infinite

ZTD | TECHnology

You ONLY ****? We **** AND pillage. <3 But let's get some rules established. And yeah earthadept its July 10th at that same place it was at Monday. Theres a thread for it on this site.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm going to summon the "Power of Africa" on your Ganon. After all you can't spell "****" without "ape"I love DK <3

Not sure who I 'll use yet though.

Moooose

Smash Champion
hmm
we can probably scrape together 5ish
i dunno if im going to that particular tournament though we'll see

Top Bottom