• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

BVA

Smash Apprentice
That bored to play Wii tennis hmm?

Smash isn't fun without me. :laugh:

n64!

iankobe

Smash Lord
About what time, and date, do all of you (626) smashers have smashfests?
We usually smash on Thursday nights, in Pasadena.

Check back later...

Harry: It was fun playing WITHOUT YOU! K? LOL jk. But we had fun anyway. We played Wii tennis competitively and I beat Oliver. =]

Sleepy

Smash Ace
lol, we weren't really bored, just I don't play brawl, and they do. So when it came to melee, mickey needs some more time with the game, and Ian and I played quite a bit. Oliver doesn't play much melee though. So it needed a little change in pace with just the four of us, otherwise it would've ended up the same two people playing eachother at each game for hours on end lol. Yeah if we can get some more to show up, and somehow get more peeps, maybe we can assemble better, next friday I have off, if you guys want to smash it up. 10/24

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Hmm depending on how early it is, I might be able to make it as long as I don't go out with friends or something since that day is homecoming game and stuff.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
well, I can have one on wen too.. not sure who will come though on different days. I know liferuiner needs more playtime, and against someone to get better. Don't know who else is interested in coming down though.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Hey Life ruiner: Did you quit Brawl?

Wednesday I'm going to Clippers preseason game. LOL I'm sad that B-Diddy is injured...

Sleepy

Smash Ace
well if you want, we can train, not sure who else wants to come.

I mean I'm always up to melee.

Not that I'm good, but you know, there are a few things I do know I can tell you, at least about samus type game. Not that I can play her well.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pat's is an hour away

i'm pretty much never going to pats again unless i get a new car or someone takes me

Sleepy

Smash Ace
nope.. lol.

I was probably the star of it though.

or one of his roommates (the scrub).

either way yeah, well if people really want to smash till dawn, I'm down.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Haha I'd totally do it but I bet my parents wouldn't allow it plus I have to do a project early in the morning the next day. How many people are showing on Friday? I might come during like 2-6 or so if people will be there.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
don't know, ruiner will probably come a little later? not sure. but hey, if we're gonna play until dawn anyways, you might want to come when ian is?

Top Bottom