• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Sleepy

Smash Ace
don't know if anyone is interested in playing on saturday afternoon/night, but tonight I might host something, if 818 doesn't.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
anyone up to play tomorrow after I get back from the clipper game? smashfest?
I won't be able to check tomorrow who wants to come, because my internet doesn't work at home. (call me if you awnt to come) smashfest?

probably after 4pm..

Sleepy

Smash Ace
guy at my dad's work got tickets to the game and gave em too us. 10 rows back. Game sucked though, clippers got smoked. Think they can be good this year though.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
they have a lot of good players besides baron davis, think they just need to get it together.

of course mobley and camby are pretty good also.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Hey Sleepy, call me if there's going to be anything at your house anytime in the near future...I currently don't have internet...so I can't really check the boards... :[

iankobe

Smash Lord
I actually thought that Clippers would be decent, but there's just no chemistry at all.

I've seen them play twice already and man I'm upset.

Two good players in 626..I wonder who they are.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
yo hugq you should come over and play sometime, show ruiner some spamus skillZ!

btw ian and ruiner you guys want to play again this week? tue.. wen.. friday after 7pm, maybe sat? not sure yet.

anyone else want to play on any of these days either?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
don't thikn it matters when there is a handful of players. Big fish small pond sort of thing. Though I wonder if gary and hugq are the best.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I don't think Gary's the best anymore, at least in Melee. He seemed rusty to the point of downright trash, unless he's started playing Melee more. He could be the best if he tried tho

is iankobe better than you sleepy?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i never played iankobe but he looked pretty decent when i saw him so i dunno

i think he might be better than nasty nate

nate looks like a total noob when he plays but is actually decent so i dunno who'd win

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm actually a cactuar fanboy and stole hard gay from him, i actually have no idea what it really means

plz inform me

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Adam you vastly underestimate me

And no I dont overestimate myself

I just tell it how I see it

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ahahaha i'd be glad to

no nate, i don't underestimate you, i understand your play style. i tell the same thing to kira. once anyone learns your guys' play style it would be disgusting ****, but at least kira changes up.

if anything you underestimate me, probably because you don't think i'm good enough to be telling you how you play, which is why you chafe at what i tell you even though it's true

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
which is why you chafe at what i tell you even though it's true
I dont know what that means, but Im gonna take a wild guess and say you dont think I listen to your advice?

I do. Just cause I keep up a bad habit doesnt mean I want to. Its a bad habit, it doesnt go away over night

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I don't know if adam wants to drive out here, but if it's only me and ian, maybe we could carpool to pomona.

anyone think I should make a thread(new) and see if people want to come down this sat?

Top Bottom