• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I think I played you in pools at sung/dendy's tourney, likewise right? I really need to play sheiks more, and I've gotten a lot more solid technically over the last two months, at least I think I did.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sure david, although id like tonite to not get too crowded so i should probably set a person cap lol. theres already me you boris inty khepri commonyoshi, and we have 2, possibly 3 setups (not to mention, jon and dan may come, so yeah 3 setups is definitely needed...). if anyone has a small tv it would nice for you to bring it.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
adam im def down to get some seriouslies with u sometime before the school term ends. im sorta free this week, sorta-ish. maybe u and jake cud come down and i cud invite sung for some rotations among 2 tvs. i would like help with the sheik and fox MUs.

wait i jus realized do u normally not play in the evenings? id like to try to set something up but i normally play in the evenings..

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
tonight would actually be beeeeeest cuz both jake and i are down

jake works like a mofo m-f so weekends are best for him

fri-sun is best for me

evening's fine for me, 8-11ish

baka4moé

Smash Champion
well tonights prob not gonna work since im having alot of ppl over already and u prob wont like that lol...

so m-f is just straight up no chance at all? maybeee next saturday but im not sure cuz finals will be coming up, so id prefer during the week if possible. is it normally u out of the 2 of u that drives?

Edit: for those coming tonight i think commonyoshi will have his setup so thats like 3 setups for 6-8 ppl, thats probably as much as my room can handle lol

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
im pretty moody/impulsive so i dunno. maybe friday. maybe sooner. tell me what works for you guaranteed works a lot better for me

i can drive, sometimes jake drives, tho if i drive ima wanna play wes

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
Fun smash fest, you guys are really good, enlightened me on some spacing/defensive stuff that I need to work on.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hmm lol thats gunna be rough then adam, wes hasnt come over to my place in a while, he doesnt really drive much iirc.

i have nothing guaranteed as of now cuz it depends on my work load but if anything comes up ill let u know as soon as i can..

edit: also moonwalk upsmash rapessss loool

Nardis

Smash Rookie
Since Baka's gone for the summer, if you guys are interested, I might host some smashfests at Caltech - just let me know.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I find it ironic that Baka is gone for the summer

given his avatar :embarrass:

/jokeprobablyonlybakawillget

Top Bottom