• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys can yall come in the afternoon? like 1ish? I think wari's coming over pretty early, so I was just sayin ppl should come over too so he gets the chance to play us while he's here.

lol i know socal's good wari, but we're no where near close to socal's top players. we'll try to give you good games though :cool:

also peligro, would you be interested in coming, and if so, would you be willing to give wari a ride? thing is, he's at a hotel in la, and I think he said his mom can bring him at my place in the morning only. not sure yet if that can work, so if you could get him in the afternoon, that would be a lot better...let me know please.

EDIT: here is his address: 1901 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90006 Ramada hotel. Would anyone be willing to pick him up before heading to my place? Also people should bring equipment if possible. :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
all right thanks sung i'll let you know.

so other than sung (and dendy?) and wari, is anyone else planning to show up????

Wari

Smash Cadet
@sung: so when u will be here? at 2pm? let me know... this is my msn elrub_96@hotmail.com

baka4moé

Smash Champion
fyi wari, i'll let you know later (sometime before 6am) whether you can just come at noon, and if you choose to come at noon just realize that you'll be here pretty early, as long as you don't mind that.

ppl please bring cubes/tvs if you can. evan, alfredo, chris, martin, jeff, are any of yall interested? or anyone else in the area for that matter. :) Come on guys we have a freaking player from VENEZUELA coming over! lol sorry for reppin you up wari XD.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I'm picking you up at noon Wari...which I guess will be 1 PM since daylight savings? Well just be ready by noon haha

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
lol...if you're picking up at noon...and it's daylight savings...you're still picking him up at noon...haha

also i can't do 1 cuz i go in to work at 3 :\
it's all good thought i guess i'll see you guys another time

edit:you don't have an aim, daniel???

baka4moé

Smash Champion
D: alfredo come at nighttime??

also sung sorry for the confusion, but i might not be available at noon. the original time was around 1, maybe even 2. i said i'd know later today whether or not i can be back by noon, and i'll post that here (sometime before noon). so, yeah...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol ah yeah i have an aim, but i like never use it. like, i think the last time i logged on was 4 years ago..
i pretty much see it as a big time suck, and distracts me when i need to get work done. lol. but if u really want me to be online or something, i guess..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
hahaha
i used to almost never use aim too until i set it to boot at start up
even then no one ims me so it doesn't suck up my time haha
yeah i can go after work
i just figured you wouldn't be available then cuz last time you had people over early, you ended early
so yes nighttime?

baka4moé

Smash Champion

I AM SERIOUSLY SORRY GUYS, i forgot today we move forward an hour

im taking an exam right now and then going to bed, i won't finish till like 7am. so if you guys could come at 2pm instead of 1, that would be great. sorry for changing it so much...

if u guys come at 1 anyways just call me like crazy, i'll wake up eventually >.<

SUNG475

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHAHAA hmmm I might not be able to stay for that long cause Dendy txted me sayin he had to leave around 7ish we'll see what happens...

Wari

Smash Cadet
i could get ther that time, cuz my mom dindt wanted to drive me there... im sry btw xD... its hard to move by my own in a forgein county xD .

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOL.

smash love. LOL.

I love it. Also wes sure thing dude, you should show wari how socal does it.

wari sung is on his way to get you right now.

also sung ur lame for leaving that early. find a way to stay longer.

EDIT: :( i just realized i might have to be somewhere from 5-6 (its only a 5 minute walk). please don't let that deter you guys from staying, i'd like to play as much smash as possible. you guys could stay as long as my roommates are there too, or maybe u could get food while i go...

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Today was super fun. You're pretty good Wari! Also you now have proof of winning a $1 money match in the US.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ya yesterday was sooooooo much fun. thanks to everyone that came over!

To answer your question wes, wari's pretty good, prob a bit under me and sung. This is just from my experience, but he's pretty tricksy and has great reads, but sometimes could make better decisions.

ggs again everyone. :) LOL who were the guys that recorded that hype mm? its prob bad quality tho...
and haha thats funny wari, your first mm ever? XD

Wari

Smash Cadet
with dollars... xD, yeah i need to get better, thats why i wanted to play here i need so much practic and thanks everyone for play with me :D thanks for hosting baka, thanks for the ride and dinner sung and dendy :D u are cool guys

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I recorded it so I'll probably upload it soon...though i missed some of the first part lol

i felt so dead yesterday haha

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOL on the third game, at 3:10, dendy was like "da **** just happened to me!?" and i said to just look at the recording, but the recording skipped at that time so we still can't see it....to explicit for youtube? XD

that set was amusing. sung you should use those chars for teams more.

EDIT: wow so it seems smashboards isnt working at my apartment, so i have to walk like 15 minutes so that i can get online....wtf

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so far all i know is me and peligro. but u should def come evan! lovage expresses his interest in the 626, and all we have to show for are peaches LOL

also believe it or not i actually learned a few valuable things watching that doubles match. :)

Edit: Alfredo thanks for that awesome team name haha. Could you also put somewhere our actual names? Maybe wari will name search it or something..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
ok i re-uploaded it so they're better quality (in the sense that there's no video tearing)
yeah i'll put your guys' names

Top Bottom