• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
^rofl..I'm pretty sure everyone from 626 who was at the smashfest is better than you.
No hes better than me....

Lorenzo: When would you like to host again? I'll be more prepared next time. Nice playing ya'll again. It's been a while.

Kevin: You look freakin different.

Dr.Awesome: Your name is David right? I remember you came to AHS smash club back in 07 for a bit but leaves after a minute.

Hugq: Same good ol' samus.
Yeah its David. I did come by once and I remember that everyone was playing FFA so i thought it was lame and left haha.

Btw I talked to tony and he said that you main Doc. And here I was all excited that I beat your marth.

iankobe

Smash Lord

Yeah its David. I did come by once and I remember that everyone was playing FFA so i thought it was lame and left haha.

Btw I talked to tony and he said that you main Doc. And here I was all excited that I beat your marth.
I don't remember us playing FFA, but whatever.
No, you played well. I give you props, buddy. I haven't played for so long and I don't have a main. I main Pikachu. Regardless. No Johns. I wonder if you played like this back then.

wtf???

iankobe mains doc???
I. MAIN. PIKACHUUUUU.

@Kevin: Get a haircut. I wanna play you again, buddy. Let's play bball too.

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll get a haircut before I take my senior portraits =D and yeah for sure dude let's ball. There's a lot of good people playing at first avenue middle school at like 7 ish-9ish

iankobe

Smash Lord

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Skill Level

How would you compare the skill level of 626 to SB based on your Smashfest experience? :confused:

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
ian, I can host up to 2-3 people (1 set up), not much space :laugh: but I can drive out also. In 323, I'm bumming this thread since we don't have one.

Regarding the money match, yeah we can do $10-20 dollars best of 5. But you're in the boonies from what I remember.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be free the rest of the day,

933 E. 40th Place, LA , CA 90011

Call or text me when you can come over 323-528-9118

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for the games Ian and it was cool seeing Gary again. Does he even post anymore? I can honestly say I felt smashed out at the end, 7 hours non stop lol

iankobe

Smash Lord
@Gus: Hahaha! Really? You really got smashed out? :p My bad! I kept thinking you said you don't have a time limit and I was having too much fun. HAHA. p.s. OH, and gary forgot his SWF pw so he doesn't really post anyway.

@Lo: Wednesday, Please?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i actually have work on tuesday now (my shift was changed :( ) so i now vote wednesday!

sorry eyeball

WEDNESDAY

what about both days? lol

Top Bottom