• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
I'm hosting till 6 if anyone wants to come down. Get at me for the address. If anyone can bring an extra copy of melee, that's be fantastic.

...and just to be absolutely clear, I mean MELEE only you *****es!

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm in El Monte, we're not far from each other.

Smashfest this week, who's down?

Edit: Smashfest TODAY, who's down?!

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Hey I'm in El Monte, we're not far from each other.

Smashfest this week, who's down?

Edit: Smashfest TODAY, who's down?!
I can only play on Tuesdays and Thursdays lolool
kevinnnn! can we play thursday instead of today? im dead today, less than 2 hours of sleep x_x
Anyone playing tonight?
Do you play Melee year round or only in the summer? Do you plan to play August 21-22? :confused:

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
YES! Alhambra right? When are y'all going?!

metalreflectslime: i'm pretty much down to play melee anytime i don't work/am caught up with school

iankobe

Smash Lord
Meta: We play Melee.

Cortez: You're down right? As long as I get two or more of you coming, its good.

We'll probably play at around 5-6 til whenever. But check back until I confirm it.

Address is 329 S. 6th Street, Alhambra.

Please don't come until I get the final confirmation. We can definitely play, I"m just not sure about what time.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
YES! Alhambra right? When are y'all going?!

metalreflectslime: i'm pretty much down to play melee anytime i don't work/am caught up with school
Meta: We play Melee.

Cortez: You're down right? As long as I get two or more of you coming, its good.

We'll probably play at around 5-6 til whenever. But check back until I confirm it.

Address is 329 S. 6th Street, Alhambra.

Please don't come until I get the final confirmation. We can definitely play, I"m just not sure about what time.
Well hopefully this happens but depending on the time I may or may not be able to make it.
I'd be down to play today if anyone wants to host =]
Is anyone free to play Melee on the following dates in August? :confused:

15th, 21st, 22nd

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
LoL iankobe, don't put the blame on 626, you did decide to host last-minute (day of).

I would have gone to alhambra instead if you had confirmed a little earlier.

Edit: metalreflectslime: i should be free on the 21st. Aim me.

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
My favorite 626 hosts have been Sleepy's house (pasadena), andrew's (arcadia), and gary's (alhambra). I can host 3 ppl at my parents' place in el monte (apartment)

syne

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm back in the 626 now that Summer School is over. Anyone planning to have any smash this week? I live in the San Gabriel area.

Top Bottom