• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i thought weekdays were for work and studying, and weekends for smashfests/tournaments/partying/etc

that's usually how i allot my time

iankobe

Smash Lord
Because weekends are for tournaments, work, studying, mayybe partying, and other events haha.

Weekdays are the best days for smashfests.

But I actually can't smash this week anymore, I realized I have more to study than I had thought.
I don't know about that man. I think you're the only person that has that kind of schedule. Working during weekends? That's dumb. Who would wanna do that. LOL

LifeRuiner: Still wanna smash? XD

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
ughh i wanna smash but i'm kind of a slave to the man now
i work at the theatre on myrtle and i ONLY work weekends
sooo if anyone is ever having a smashfest on a weekday let me know! summer break ftw!

also @Kevin, Jerms will be at my house all weekend so you'll probably get to smash with him if not both of us. i'm housesitting though so maybe i could bring you here?

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Lol a lot more people than you think work on weekends, iankobe.

I'll say it again: Weekdays are the best days for smashfests.

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
ughh i wanna smash but i'm kind of a slave to the man now
i work at the theatre on myrtle and i ONLY work weekends
sooo if anyone is ever having a smashfest on a weekday let me know! summer break ftw!

also @Kevin, Jerms will be at my house all weekend so you'll probably get to smash with him if not both of us. i'm housesitting though so maybe i could bring you here?
When do you guys wanna play? I'm gonna go to Andrew's this Friday, I'm not sure if I'm free this Saturday cause I have to renew my passport/go to a show, but I'll let you know =]

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
@Kevin
i work at 5 on saturday so sometime before that! i've got cheer practice from 11-1:30, but you can come play with jerms and i can join you guys when i get back
sunday we both work, so idk if we can smash then. text jeremy or me this weekend sometime and we'll figure something out!

iankobe

Smash Lord
Will you guys be more free during summer?

Let's meet up during summer.

@Cortez: That only applies to people that don't have school, don't have a full time job, or have nothing to do...I don't agree to smashfests on weekdays anyway. I understand everyone has their own personal schedule so we're all different.

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
yah kevin i can pick you up! we just have to figure out times cause tomorrow i'll only be home from liekkk 2-4:30, but like i said you can come early/stay late cause jeremy will be there. we'll figure something out!

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
@Cortez: That only applies to people that don't have school, don't have a full time job, or have nothing to do...
Lol, I have school and work during the week, but if you can't smash during the week, and you can't, that's cool. It doesn't mean everyone in the area can't either, like you were implying, haha.

Anyway, if anyone is down to Smash (Melee) during the week starting June 9th (which is when I'll be done with Finals), let me know! AIM: whydonthugofirst

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
my house is in highland park, right by south pasadena and glendale, if you're not familiar with the area

bizzarro flame came over and taught me how to DI falcon's stuff

i am so happy

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone down to start playing on Tuesday afternoons/nights at Dreamlab? I know that a lot of TvC people go there to play friendlies, maybe we can start a weekly thing too?

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
If dreamlab isn't happening today, i'm down to play you DrAwesome/anyone else.

Iankobe: Mt. SAC, then I'm returning to UC Berkeley to finish my schooling :)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
can we just play at dreamlab or whats the deal there?

If we just bring a set up can we play? or do we need to arrange something with them first?

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Well I just got off the phone with kevin/Kikomeplease and he said that dreamlab isn't happening today, plus it costs $5 to get in, which is more than I'd like to pay to play friendlies. Anyone hosting? I'd host but my apt is kinda too small for a smashfest and i only have one setup.

If anyone is down to play today or tomorrow my AIM is: whydonthugofirst

Top Bottom