• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21 Gigs Results?

MokonA

Smash Cadet
Doubles:
1. Garbanzo + Gmoney
2. Afro + Equi
3. Xyz + rx

Singles:
1. AfroThundah (Snake)
2. GMoney (MK)
3. xYz (G&W)
4. Equi (Wolf)
5. c-doc (Pit)
5. Rx- (MK)
7. Hungrybox (Dedede)
7. HRNut (Marth)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Two 5th places and two 7th places but no 6th place?

Okay 6th place. Gingerr

I called it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Gingerrr can have my 5th place spot.

You know, look at the top 8.

There are two MKs, and other than that, no two people played the same character. Brawl seems pretty balanced to me :).

Zoro

Smash Champion
No its not just cuz metaknight isnt filling up the top 8 doesnt mean brawl is balanced play another character like captain falcon or peach or something. Someone that isnt auto good.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
or maybe it just hasn't come down to everyone only playing top-tier characters yet.

Finch

Smash Lord
Melee had like 5 at the most that were severely limited in competitive play. Brawl has way more than that. A lot of lower tier melee characters could compete with spacies because they could do ridiculous combos to them. In brawl there's no techniques to help low tiers compete a little. It's just snake's tilts and MK's priority against lesser power and priority among everyone else.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Uh, there's no significant techniques yet due to the game still being in its infant stages. It really is too early to tell no matter what people say. Either way, the upper tiers of Brawl are obviously pretty balanced at the moment. That gives us like ten or more good characters to work with. Oh, and you main TLink? Get out of here! Your main is one of those upper tier characters.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I hate talking about how tier lists in smash are made.
Nothing makes me rage more, honestly.
Let's just make a smash myspace and have the characters on a top friends page due to their popularity.
Pretty much the same thing.
No one plays Zelda so she must be bad. Okay.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
At the current stage in the Brawl metagame, it is not as balanced as Melee is. That may change in the future as people bring the game to higher levels, but for now, Melee is more balanced.

Zoro

Smash Champion
In fl i honestly see afro thunder winning the next 22 tournaments before he either gets bored or GDX knocks him out LOL.

I predict the next gigs results will be
Gmoney
Afro thunder
XYZ or Hungry box
Chops
Xyz or hungrybox
Rx
Hrnut

Btw i quit ganon i offically see how annoying and amazingly good he is. UUAA started playing him so now im like **** that , im gonna main samus now. Samus is cool.
I honestly see ganon being mid to high tier.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
In fl i honestly see afro thunder winning the next 22 tournaments before he either gets bored or GDX knocks him out LOL.

Gmoney
Afro thunder
XYZ or Hungry box
Chops
Xyz or hungrybox

Btw i quit ganon i offically see how annoying and amazingly good he is. UUAA started playing him so now im like **** that , im gonna main samus now. Samus is cool.
Add me into the list...i plan to be up there as well;) and samus is a really good character...you should master her and **** peoples face lol:laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

Gmoney
Afro thunder
XYZ or Hungry box
Chops
Xyz or hungrybox
Rx
Hrnut

what, you dont think ill be near there? i was only 1 place behind hrnut last gigs

so anyway, about those brackets/full results/seeding points >.>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
True...actually almost every tourney we've been to since Willvolutions you've placed right behind me:laugh: but i expect that monkey to **** the asian one day:laugh:;)
hmm..i wonder why

oh, thats right, cause you keep beating me in tourney and then losing shortly afterwards because beating me casts african voodoo on your game.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
hmm..i wonder why

oh, thats right, cause you keep beating me in tourney and then losing shortly afterwards because beating me casts african voodoo on your game.
:laugh: that's somehow true...its not my fault they keep making us fight, next time though hopefully we won't have to fight each other and the time after that and the time after that...lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
At first it seemed Brawl was more balanced. Now it shows it isnt. Yet....

Im comin back dont worry. Luigi should be top tier.

Brawl - D3, Snake, MK
Melee - Fox, Falco, Samus, Jiggs, Sheik, Marth, Captain Falcon, Peach, and Chu Dats ICs.

ok, It took about 5+ years for all those chars to be comfirmly established as top tier.

Brawl has been out for a few months. A baby in my eyes.

Characters I think will be top tier in brawl

Ganon, TL, Luigi, Diddy, G&W, Kirby, Wolf, Ike, Wario, and Yoshi.

An Matt, grats on stomping the Brawl world right now. But im comin for your *** bro xD

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Doubles:
1. Garbanzo + Gmoney
2. Afro + Equi
3. Xyz + rx

Singles:
1. AfroThundah (Snake)
2. GMoney (MK)
3. xYz (G&W)
4. Equi (Wolf)
5. c-doc (Pit)
5. Rx- (MK)
7. Hungrybox (Dedede)
7. HRNut (Marth)
9. GDX
9. OTRU
thats all i know

ohh and Gingerrr I also play zelda! she's def one of my stronger characters next to falco and metaknight, i'll make sure to play ya next time with her...

next time im aiming for top 5 instead of top 10...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
9. GDX
9. OTRU
thats all i know

ohh and Gingerrr I also play zelda! she's def one of my stronger characters next to falco and metaknight, i'll make sure to play ya next time with her...

next time im aiming for top 5 instead of top 10...
im with you on that one. we both should be aiming for top 1, but top 5 may have to suffice if not top 1

and you should play HRNUT's zelda. its pretty good

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hungrybox is actually #1 in Florida right now.
He beat Gmoney AND Seibrik.
And Gmoney AND Seibrik beat me.
So I am like #1000 in Fl.

Top Bottom