• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4th Generation (Pearl Diamond) Pokemon:Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I wasn't being sarcastic commonyoshi.

Leafgreen can help me too when he's not too busy killing people.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
lol, wow this topic has been going on for 3 years! i agree when ppl say that they have been creating way to many pokemon movies i say after pokemon 4ever they should just chill out for a while and wait till the 4th gen come in than make the new movie... and yes they have been making games to close together i bought ruby than soon emerald came out and i got pissed. they need to remake yellow and the pokemon pearl and diamond is going a bit to far with to many games out there already, and there is a pre evolution to lucario he is not legendary. repeat: HE IS NOT LEGENDARY so don't wrry if ppl complain and say he's legendary cause he is not. he is the evolution to some pokemon's name i don't remember

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Just incase you didn't know you can use voice char before, during and after battle. I don't know if that's any good or not. The DS mic does not have the best qaulity.

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this is exactly the right area for this or if I need a new thread.

Does anyone know when Netbattle will be updated/planned to be updated for 4th Gen, if they've been talking about it?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Do you mean trading with someone ten feet away from you? If so, yes.

You can't trade online without internet connection though... >_> I'm not sure what you were asking.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just incase you didn't know you can use voice char before, during and after battle. I don't know if that's any good or not. The DS mic does not have the best qaulity.
Cool. I tried out Metroid Hunters voice chat, was rather decent quality. Better have a mute function though >.>

Sandy

Smash Champion
What do you mean it has voice chat?:confused:

For up to four players, Metroid Prime Hunters features single-card play, multi-card play and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection online play. Hunters is the fifth game for the DS to use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Wi-Fi play shows numerous improvements over prior Nintendo Wi-Fi games, including voice chat with friends (being the first DS game to feature voice chat) and online stat tracking. The voice chat and text chat is used in the game lobby with only friends registered in each others friend's list.

Sandy

Smash Champion
You mean like its hard to hear the other person and such? oh. ok, thanks

Well, not if you have this. (I don't. If you have more ?'s, PM me so we don't get a warning)

With its comfortable, over-the-ear design and snazzy hi-tech look, Communicator Headset for DS works with both the original Nintendo DS and the new DS Lite. It’s fully WiFi-compatible too, whether using Nintendo’s device or Datel’s own WiFi MAX.

Communicator Headset works with any DS game with voice control. With a microphone positioned near your mouth and an earpiece for crystal-clear sound, you need never shout into the console’s built-in mic or struggle to hear your in-game sounds again.

Communicator Headset is also ideal for online DS games which allow voice communication. Nintendo’s Metroid Prime: Hunters lets you chat to your online opponents in the virtual lobby before and after the game. It’s so much easier and convenient with the Communicator Headset to cut out background noise.
With more and more Nintendo DS games making use of the device’s in-built mic, and for those inevitable occasions where listening to the in-game sounds is the only option, Headset Communicator is the ideal choice.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You can trade and battle over the internet now!

I plan to give all the pokemon I trade really crappy nicknames.
I give every pokemon I catch a nickname. Even if it's something dumd like "Bob". Pokemon without nicknames just annouy me. There's nothing worse than being stuck with a pokemon whos name is in all caps.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Kinda but I mean you put pics of your pokemon on the site, with your own username, and shows stats and stuff when you put the mouse over it. the pokemon are there and options under them saying "trade pokemon" and then you click the the box and click "trade now" at the bottom and that person puts up one of their pkmn. then the player with the pkmn accepts, or declines.

Lit

Smash Ace
and when it does come out everyone give me there friend codes so we can play... i need somthing to keep me busy if i dont want to play smash when im at the crib...

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Kinda but I mean you put pics of your pokemon on the site, with your own username, and shows stats and stuff when you put the mouse over it. the pokemon are there and options under them saying "trade pokemon" and then you click the the box and click "trade now" at the bottom and that person puts up one of their pkmn. then the player with the pkmn accepts, or declines.
They have something like that in D/P. The GTS. You put up the pokemon that you're willing to trade and you put down what you want for it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think it was the GTS though.

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
Ok, ok so it's not an absolute disgrace, but COME ON!!!!! Snorlax doesn't need a dang evolution! He's quite powerful as he is...I can just about imagine, he's probably going to have HP close to that of Chansey and attack close to that of Salamence! I could be totally wrong, but.....my word! as for there being a 4th generation.....I'm getting sick of all the games coming out so close together, it has hardly been over a year since the newest one came out.....what next?
It is a little better for them to come out about a yuear apart. These games are so quickly completed that it must come out soon.

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
It is a little better for them to come out about a yuear apart. These games are so quickly completed that it must come out soon.
Don't add in Range or PMD with that. Emerald came out a couple of years ago and I don't remember when the two main 3rd gen games came out.

They might make that in the 3rd edition of 4th generation (yellow, cyrstal, emerald). That would be uh... 8*4 uh.... alot of badges! you need at least 4 carryererS!
Then they could also fit in the Battle Frontier and all of that jazz. But yes that is the current pokemon game I'm wishing to see, except expand it to show all of the areas that have been in other pokemon game like Colloseum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom