• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 4BR Tier List v1.0 - Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Because no one else took the mantle and because I believe in education and discussion, a response to Larry about Link vs. Sheik:

Larry, there was a time when Diddy Kong was #1 under the sun and you also believed that Link served a soft counter. Do you remember? My response from back then:

http://smashboards.com/threads/character-competitive-impressions.367669/page-157#post-18074781

Times haven't really changed. I recommend reevaluating the logic you used back then compared to the logic you're using now. (it's similar stuff, generally focused on tunnel-visioning to prediction and anticipating misplays from the opponent).
Alright, my counter-argument to your respective posts.

What more? Better frame data, mobility, recovery, and kill confirms, of course. The four most important things in smash? Or did we forget about that?
Sheik obviously has better frame data than Link; she's always had that, but her damage output is poor in comparison. And yeah, she might have better mobility, but that's also ignoring Link's reach. Then you say she has a better recovery, and I explained that her recovery can just easily be beaten horizontally, very easily, and beaten (not as easily) vertically. Link also has kill confirms, ever heard of Bomb set ups, Jab > Jab > Spin Attack (which works well on Sheik) or even any attack to trump Sheik's Bouncing Fish?

So you are saying that in order for Link to win, the Link player has to execute his attack before the Sheik player executes hers on a consistent basis? I.e. that you basically have to be better than your opponent on multiple levels--both capable of executing faster and of correctly predicting the opponent's choice of action (while avoiding being baited out by a shield, roll, or short hop airdodge)--in order to stand a chance?
Executing the attacks is essential for a player to do good with the character, or any to be exact. Link's frame data is not as good as Sheik's, so what would the Link player do? Activate the attacks earlier than Sheik can and out-space her with his reach. It's not like it can't be done.

Good Sheiks Vanish from above the stage rather than from below. No ledgesnap vulnerability to exploit. Link doesn't edgeguard Sheik. The Sheik will only Bouncing Fish to the stage if it seems like a free snap to the ledge, which it might be since Link's ground speed is blah and he might not get there in time.
Sheik's Vanish above stage means a free U-Air, F-Air, U-Tilt, U-Smash or D-Air for Link to hit her with, or even F-Tilt and Dash attack. Sheik will get hit either way, above or below. Secondly, Bouncing Fish, despite snapping to the ledge if needed, is still vulnerable to being hit; D-Air, F-Air, N-Air, pick your poison; Link's ground mobility isn't 'meh', so he'd be able to get to her easily. If he's too far, he has Bombs or the Gale Boomerang to get her away from it. It's not that hard.

This situation requires Sheik to expend both her double jump and Bouncing Fish, by which point she has probably safely returned to the ground as Link's poor mobility won't allow him to catch up to her good airspeed. And if that didn't work, she can just drift away and f-air or n-air (cancels 1 frame after the hitbox) to protect her landing.
You're ignoring the fact that Link's mobility is aided by his reach. He can go for her with F-Air, Bombs or Boomerang. And isn't his grounded mobility better than Sheik's aerial mobility? So wouldn't it be easier to hit her if he just ran on the ground even if she did both? And if she does put up F-Air or N-Air, Link can just, remember, grab her!

Let's. If Link is on a platform and Sheik is below him, Sheik can pressure him with complete impunity against the majority of his options (he can't just spin attack, no, and his OOS game is really poor against tomahawking if she lands on the platform besides him), and he's too slow through the air to simply jump away. Tipper up-smash on a landing or platform is also extremely potent against characters with mediocre horizontal movement options. Sheik does better vs. Link than Link does against Sheik in this situation.
Complete impunity? If Sheik goes just even a little bit above a platform and hits Link's shield, there's ultimately a free OoS punish with Spin Attack, Bombs or any of Link's faster attacks or grab; and this goes for her aerial game. And he's not too slow, because instead of going for a retreat, a better Link player would jump and use N-Air to cover him from any attacks, then lead up into another attack if he hits Sheik.

Sheik can just jump away from this hypothetical platform situation, and Link will generally be too slow to catch. She can also fall through the platform and f-air or grab, because Link's frame data is that bad. Link has to make a prediction or react super quickly, so most of the time the Sheik player will come out on top.
She can jump away, but what can Sheik do if Link can get a U-Air or a Bomb read? They can come out fast. He's not too slow if he keeps on the ground while she's in the air. And fall through the platform and F-Air? Alright, she can do that after she's been hit by around 3 or 4 U-Tilts, the first of which that was activated earlier than Sheik could F-Air. And grab Link? Link's not going to stay in the same place all the time, and if he did, Link would Spin Attack on Sheik's grab.

There's no way that you are throwing out any of these options against a competent Sheik player while you are on the ledge. You said it yourself, f-air is frame 14. Sheik just has to hold shield, and Link is powerless to do anything. Even just a normal getup is risky. What good is standing up at the ledge against an f27 FAF standing grab that tears through spotdodges (she just grabs twice in a row, simple)? And Link doesn't even have a real grab in that situation. He'll get grabbed first. Actually he doesn't even have a jab in this situation. Come to think of it, Link might be one of the worst characters in the game against Sheik on the ledge. How does he get up?
Except I did throw all of these out against competent players and they fell for it.

Link's F-Air may be F14, but if Sheik holds the shield, then she potentially takes 24% damage and when the first hit lands, Link can retreat thanks to the second hit staying out long enough. Link can throw a Bomb at Sheik to get her away, an N-Air to get her away or a Z-Air to lead up into his grab; both hits of Z-Air hitting successfully means a free grab. He can just get up using these options, just press back on the ledge, forward, jump and then use the attack. If Sheik goes for an edge-guard with a stage spike, just let go of the ledge and U-Air. Sheik won't reach so easily.

Link doesn't beat Sheik or go even. It's at least a +1 in Sheik's favor, probably +2 or worse. Link doesn't have the frame data or mobility to compare.
Link's Dash Speed > Sheik's Aerial Speed is something to consider.
Plus, Link has reach, something that Sheik just doesn't have. Link also has more projectiles that can work quite well in the hands of a good player.

A dedicated Link player like me can always figure out ways to fight top tiers. I just find Sheik to be one of the easiest top tier MUs in the game for Link, and I haven't met a Sheik player who can show me otherwise. Even the most competent one I've faced lost to me, and they were pulling out all of the stops at the tournament.

Link doesn't need better frame data or mobility, often, because he has significantly more options to go against Sheik with. Maybe one day if I meet that one Sheik player that completely shuts my Link down, then I'll refute what I've said. But for now, my opinion stands that Link can be a +0.5 against Sheik at best, +0 at worst.

Last edited:

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Between BF and Vanish, there are very few places she can't return from. Vertically is more realistic, since if you're trying to gimp her horizontal recovery, that nine times out of ten requires you to challenge Bouncing Fish, which is a bad idea. Just stay on stage, kids. Set up ledge traps or challenge her 2 frames if you are able.

Edit: DURR I'M DUMB

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There's basically two kinds of footsies in Smash. The first and standard type being range footsies, commonly used by swordfighters. Notable non-swordie characters able to do this well are :4dk:, :4littlemac:, :4lucas:, :4rob:, :4ryu: and especially :4mewtwo:, whose footsie tools run the gamut from combo starters (jab. dtilt) and safe kill moves (fair, dsmash).

The other type of footsies being mobility footsies, where a character's normally average at best footsie tools are augmented by their specs (usually dash speed). Includes :4falcon:, :4sonic:, :4metaknight:, :4pikachu:, :4peach: and :4yoshi:.

Of course, the very best characters (:4sheik:, :4zss:, :4diddy:) tend to have advantages of both.

There are only two sets of characters that can truly be compared back-to-back. :4marth:/:4lucina: and :4pit:/:4darkpit:. Because past those, even pairs like Mario/Doc or Marth/Roy play very differently, you can't say one is "strictly" better.
What about Mario/Luigi or Luigi/Doc, are they allowed to be compared to eachother(I've seen them compared alot on youtube, and I'm not sure if that's completely possible)?
It's funny because even with the Pits being SO similar, it's very hard to say which is strictly better after DP's side B buff. Dark Pit's high damage arrows and better side B are useful tools, but Pit's arrows are significantly better at edgeguarding and his Ftilt is much better.

I think Marcina is the only case of one character being a near-strict upgrade of another.
Which is why the Pits aren't seperated in the tier lists anymore.

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheik's recovery is anything but "easily beaten horizontally". If you manage to hit her, she gets to Bouncing Fish again. Between that and Vanish, there are very few places she can't return from. Vertically is more realistic, since if you're trying to gimp her horizontal recovery, that nine times out of ten requires you to challenge Bouncing Fish, which is a bad idea. Just stay on stage, kids. Set up ledge traps or challenge her 2 frames if you are able.
I'm 99 percent sure Sheik does not get Bouncing Fish back if she doesn't touch the ground.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Give me a huge warning for what I'm about to do

Radical Larry Radical Larry after reading your "counter agruments"... you really should not have replied to SolidSense at all

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Sheik's recovery is anything but "easily beaten horizontally". If you manage to hit her, she gets to Bouncing Fish again. Between that and Vanish, there are very few places she can't return from. Vertically is more realistic, since if you're trying to gimp her horizontal recovery, that nine times out of ten requires you to challenge Bouncing Fish, which is a bad idea. Just stay on stage, kids. Set up ledge traps or challenge her 2 frames if you are able.
Nah, I'd rather use F-Air to knock her back further thanks to its high KB. If she uses Bouncing Fish and gets hit in air...

I'm 99 percent sure Sheik does not get Bouncing Fish back if she doesn't touch the ground.
That happens.

Give me a huge warning for what I'm about to do

Radical Larry Radical Larry after reading your "counter agruments"... you really should not have replied to SolidSense at all
And why's that? Is it because a person who knows how to play a character can't voice his opinion, no matter how bad it may be to the general consensus? Or is it because popular "knowledge" is better than minority logic?

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Sheik's low damage output per hit doesn't mean much when you consider how easy it is to string together 30-40% worth of damage. It might be worse than Zero Suit or someone like that, but her practical reward is still very strong and in no way a weakness.

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Riddle me this.

How does Link cover a Vanish that is recovering horizontally to the ledge.

Tips before people say

Vanish is using all of it's frame 19-53 intangibility

and I said horizontal, so no 2 frame.

Go.

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Riddle me this.

How does Link cover a Vanish that is recovering horizontally to the ledge.

Tips before people say

Vanish is using all of it's frame 19-53 intangibility

and I said horizontal, so no 2 frame.

Go.
You need to explain where she is coming from. If by the side of the stage, then you wait for which option she pulls out.
If she jumps, make sure to have a Bomb or U-Air to force her into another jump or Bouncing Fish.
If she getup attacks, hold shield and then Spin Attack.
If she rolls, grab or Spin Attack Sheik.
If she stands up, that's a kill confirm at higher damages on Sheik. Jab > Jab 2 > Spin Attack.
If Link is near the ledge and can hit her before F19 can come out, she's doomed.
If she's aiming toward Link, Link can shield (or perfect shield) and punish with Spin Attack, U-Smash, D-Smash or F-Smash.

There are Link's most efficient options that I could normally do on opponents. Others can even do it if they can find out if Sheik is going to do these options and then punish accordingly.

Sheik's low damage output per hit doesn't mean much when you consider how easy it is to string together 30-40% worth of damage. It might be worse than Zero Suit or someone like that, but her practical reward is still very strong and in no way a weakness.
Link's high damage output doesn't affect his combo ability like someone such as Ganondorf. Considering that if Link even touches you, you're possibly going to be struck with an upwards string of 40% to 90% damage depending on character. And Link is the character who most benefits with Rage, so if he has high damage, a 0% combo leading into 60% on Sheik is highly possible when you factor in stun on Sheik and the fact that Link's KB barely even changes much with Rage, except on higher damages.

Link's frame data might barely hinder him (might not hinder him at some points), but with 24% F-Air or 26% D-Air potential, that's a lot of damage just from one attack, respectively, alone. D-Throw > U-Tilt Stringing will lead into an efficient amount of the same amount of damage that Sheik can input to some characters. Link can go further beyond that if needed as well. If the opponent lands on a platform, that's just even more potential damage when he sees the opponent roll.

So Link and Sheik can both have efficient ways to combo their opponents or themselves. Link has to take some risk to gain the reward.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
hey man sometimes people just like using improper gender pronouns

back on track, where does :4corrinf: rank among the swords(wo)men based on week 2 impressions? is s/he :4myfriends: level?
She's decent. Not quite on Ike's level, but she can hold her own. Ryo hasn't dropped her yet either, which is a good sign.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
She's decent. Not quite on Ike's level, but she can hold her own. Ryo hasn't dropped her yet either, which is a good sign.
Considering you don't even need to fully charge the projectile to have the opponent stunned long enough for the fully charged bite to come out, that's also a good sign for her. Literally, go do it and see what I mean. You can just shoot out the sphere and fully charge the bite afterward for a guaranteed hit at various damages, if not 0%.

Just...make sure to press the B button very quickly after shooting the projectile or you'll end the bite early.

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
...I literally gave you a clear-cut scenario. She's horizontal with the ledge, recovering towards it with Vanish.

At least you gave get-up options.

Lot of which are rather...hard to pull off however. Jump aside

You're looking at a 1 frame punish on neutral get-up on a frame 7 jab.

Roll in punishes look clear-cut, as spin attack is meaty and can hit the 17 frame vulnerability on roll-in. Dunno what you'd try to hit the vulnerability on Vanish with, as you have to A) Predict how she goes with Vanish during the movement. B) Predict when she Vanishes and C) Not get hit by the explosion. All within about ~4 frames, so you can get out your hitbox in time. Good luck?

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Considering Ryo plays half the roster for fun, who knows if Ryo is going to invest seriously on Kamui.
He's considering Corrin as a (real) secondary, so there's that.

Pretty heavily considering, probably at the level he plays Lucina/Roy at.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Considering Ryo plays half the roster for fun, who knows if Ryo is going to invest seriously on Kamui.
He's been using her in weeklies/stream fairly consistently as of late, and has outright stated he's considering her as a secondary.

It's just gonna come down to whether she works out or not. We'll see.

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
...I literally gave you a clear-cut scenario. She's horizontal with the ledge, recovering towards it with Vanish.

At least you gave get-up options.

Lot of which are rather...hard to pull off however. Jump aside

You're looking at a 1 frame punish on neutral get-up on a frame 7 jab.

Roll in punishes look clear-cut, as spin attack is meaty and can hit the 17 frame vulnerability on roll-in. Dunno what you'd try to hit the vulnerability on Vanish with, as you have to A) Predict how she goes with Vanish during the movement. B) Predict when she Vanishes and C) Not get hit by the explosion. All within about ~4 frames, so you can get out your hitbox in time. Good luck?
Well, of course they'd be a little hard, but on the first; if Jab is in active frames, then the attack may connect to Sheik's 1 frame neutral getup (assuming Sheik doesn't shield immediately after). If Sheik does shield, however, Link would need to think of grabbing her instead.

With the roll punishes, Link's Spin Attack covers the distance to hit Sheik, and Link can even charge it up just a bit to add more power. If not using Spin Attack, Link's pivot grab may do the trick for range.

Well, I can simply try using Link's F-Air or N-Air to hit Sheik's vulnerable frames before the invulnerability sets in. F-Air due to its knockback and N-Air due to its speed. A game of prediction is certain, but when you get to know where she is before she vanishes, you will be set. Even Z-Air due to its amazing range could get Sheik out for a bit, or if Link's lucky, a thrown Bomb could hit her into a confirm.

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
hey man sometimes people just like using improper gender pronouns

back on track, where does :4corrinf: rank among the swords(wo)men based on week 2 impressions? is s/he :4myfriends: level?
I agree that she's decent. She's more "annoying" than good. Her mobility will hurt her in the long run. But she has very good damage output (especially for her range and lack of true combos), great walling ability, relatively risk-free KO options in Uthrow and Side B, and an excellent counter to dissuade mindless aggression.

She strikes me as one of the best mid tiers.

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
So you guys have seen upcoming Evo ruleset?
What is it?

I agree that she's decent. She's more "annoying" than good. Her mobility will hurt her in the long run. But she has very good damage output (especially for her range and lack of true combos), great walling ability, relatively risk-free KO options in Uthrow and Side B, and an excellent counter to dissuade mindless aggression.

She also has a very potent Neutral B that can be very useful if one uses it correctly. And let's not forget Corrin's decent Smash Attacks, which are actually pretty long ranged (except U-Smash, but it's fast and powerful nonetheless).

I might intend to pick her up and use her quite a lot.

G. Stache

Smash Journeyman
What about Mario/Luigi or Luigi/Doc, are they allowed to be compared to eachother(I've seen them compared alot on youtube, and I'm not sure if that's completely possible)?
They're definitely comparable, but nothing real close to clones (Except for Mario and Doc I suppose). Certainly Mario and Luigi have been compared, and rightfully so. They have similar attributes and play different games for similar rewards.

So you guys have seen upcoming Evo ruleset?
Actually I for one haven't. Would you mind sending a link/stating the rules (assuming you know them)?

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428

:4ness::4villager: are really sluggish in mobility, yet they are good.

R3D3MON

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KeeHwang2010
You can compare them, but only in specific scenarios and attributes. For example, you can compare their mobility aspects and compare how they pressure people in the neutral (Mario has the ability to weave in and out, while Luigi often baits and plays defensively). They definitely are not clones tho, similar to how Ganondorf and Cpt. Falcon are not really clones (eventhough they have similar moveset) and how, at least in SM4SH, fox and falco are not really comparable at all. Playing Mario with a Luigi gameplan will not work out at all, and playing Luigi with a Mario gameplan will not work out at all either.

Fex13

Smash Apprentice
im really interested in hearing what makes you think that corrin is worse than ike. i find that hilarious when people say that.

PS: no bias, really. i just dont see what makes ike better. and no, dthrow-> fair cant be the reason

Last edited:

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
:4ness::4villager: are really sluggish in mobility, yet they are good.
Their redeeming features are better than Corrin's.

And neither are really sluggish. Ness' aerial mobility is good and Villager has I think the best run skid in the game. Corrin is overall slower than both.

Last edited:

Fex13

Smash Apprentice
Their redeeming features are better than Corrin's.

And neither are really sluggish. Ness' aerial mobility is good and Villager has I think the best run skid in the game. Corrin is overall slower than both.
how in the world is villager faster than corrin? explain please.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Run speed (Kuroganehammer)
Corrin: 1.5
Ness: 1.46
Villager: 1.27

Air speed
Corrin: 1
Ness: 0.96
Villager: 0.94

Fall speed
Corrin: 1.65
Villager: 1.32
Ness: 1.31

Walk speed
Corrin: 1.2
Villager: 1.04
Ness: 0.86

Initial dash speed isn't listed as far as I can tell, but Corrin's feels exceptional.

Nah

Smash Champion
im really interested in hearing what makes you think that corrin is worse than ike. i find that hilarious when people say that.

PS: no bias, really. i just dont see what makes ike better. and no, dthrow-> fair cant be the reason
More raw kill power, better overall range (I swear some people think that Corrin's range on everything is like Fsmash/Dragon Lunge, but no, Yato is roughly as long as Falchion, or at least is shorter than Ragnell), arguably better recovery, and a better throw game. All while being heavier and having similar mobility specs and not significantly worse frame data on anything except smash attacks afaik.

Not like there is a huge difference between them, but Ike is still likely the best FE character.

also he has no bugs/glitches

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227

Air speed

Fall speed

Walk speed

Initial dash speed isn't listed as far as I can tell, but Corrin's feels exceptional.
Corrin's initial dash is probably the same as every fire emblem character: 1.5. If it's 1.5 then Corrin starts at max speed

Fex13

Smash Apprentice
More raw kill power, better overall range (I swear some people think that Corrin's range on everything is like Fsmash/Dragon Lunge, but no, Yato is roughly as long as Falchion, or at least is shorter than Ragnell), arguably better recovery, and a better throw game. All while being heavier and having similar mobility specs and not significantly worse frame data on anything except smash attacks afaik.

Not like there is a huge difference between them, but Ike is still likely the best FE character.

ike's neutral leaves a lot to be desired and it seems that people are really underestimating corrins mix up game and easy to trap into kill setups. those are two major points corrin has over ike that shouldnt be undervalued.
that aside, it has been 2 weeks and once the dust has settled we will see how well corrin is doing (half a year from now or so)
i personally still believe corrin is a lil better than ike, just because her moves are easier to hit, which matters a lot in high level play,imo. and she has a great projectile that sets up a lot of stupid stuff at 80 plus % while being pretty reliable at hitting with landing traps, reads, c-bounces, b-reversals.
but other than that, i agree with you on the rest.

Routa

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Walk speed
I don't think Corrin's walk can be evaluated without considering his disgustingly poor initial walk acceleration. He basically doesn't move for half a second, and it makes it feel pointless to try to space/zone by walking. At least this isn't Brawl where you're randomly punished for dashing though, so it's not as big of a deal.

Acceleration specs are also a huge factor for mobility. Ness for instance has incredibly good (tied for 5th) aerial acceleration, which makes him feel much easier to handle in the air and gives him great weaving ability despite poor air speed. I don't have a number for Corrin's aerial acceleration, but from my experience it's not amazing and slightly hinders Corrin's ability to space with his aerials. Corrin's mobility overall is definitely better than Ness and Villager though; of the Fire Emblem characters however, he feels much closer to Ike's mobility specs than Marth/Lucina/Roy (not necessarily detrimental since the latter 3 have great mobility).

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
how in the world is villager faster than corrin? explain please.
I just meant his run skid was great and that he wasn't "really sluggish". Which he isn't, his mobility is simply below average.

No need to get so hostile.

Last edited:

Djent

Smash Champion
RE: Non-finalized Evo rules:

If there's no starter/CP distinction between the available stages, that'd be...different. Otherwise, looks pretty standard. I actually like that they're only allowing 1 min between games. MrWizard is doing a good job of listening to the community.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ

Better overall range? Not sure about that.

Aerial for aerial, our Bair/Uair/Nair have more range. I don't know if I can accurately compare dairs since ours is a disjointed stall-then-fall. Ike and Corrin have similar utilt range (but Corrin may have the better hitbox since it completely covers both sides of him) while Ike wins in Dtilt and ftilt. All of our smashes have more range except for usmash (ours goes farther, but Ike has a better range of motion)
I would say Corrin wins the range battle overall.

His frame data is much worse that ours, can't really sugarcoat that.
All of his aerials and tilts (bar Bair and Dtilt) are over 10 frames in startup. However, he has the faster jab (at the expense of range) which is quite important.

Regardless, we should wait and see which character executes their gameplan better in the long run.
My guess is Corrin but I'm probably biased.

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326

Air speed

Fall speed

Walk speed

Hey, mind if you get me Link and Sheik's stats on the four types? I kind of need it because I can't get on KH at school.
And by the way, can you also give me Ike, Bayo and Peach's along the way? I'd really appreciate it to see their mobility side-by-side.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I just meant his run skid was great and that he wasn't "really sluggish". Which he isn't, his mobility is simply below average.

No need to get so hostile.
Well you did flat out say Corrin is overall slower than both villager and ness which is incorrect.

I didn't find the reply hostile though. More confused than "hostile" really, but that's just me

Last edited:

Routa

Smash Lord
I actually like that they're only allowing 1 min between games.
I believe it is unnecessary rule. I have yet to see a case where it has taken more than 1 min between games. Also what can someone gain from "taking too much time" between games? I can understand it having some kind of a impact, but far from major enough to affect the outcome of the next match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom