• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(-4/25-) Impact Clash IV: Deliverance. Atlanta, GA

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
someone drag Mar's a55 to IC4. Elliot what happened at FR? Karapalm said you were coming? Well anyway whats a few hours from your studies? Come to IC4 get this over with. and bring Tong if you can.
Sigh....I don't want to start anything again because we all know where that leads, I'm just curious as to what it is we need to "get over with".

And I didn't come to FR because I was busy making $300 at Momocon. Making money is more fun than losing it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Sigh....I don't want to start anything again because we all know where that leads, I'm just curious as to what it is we need to "get over with".

And I didn't come to FR because I was busy making $300 at Momocon. Making money is more fun than losing it.
I was || this close to ditching Cheap Fuks tournament to go to Momocon to try and make money.

But I ended up making $60 instead xD Not too much, but hey, more power to ya Elliot.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Lil Kong I want to MM you
Who are you again? Anyway sure SF4 anything above $20. I play real fighting games. Sorry i dont play smash.

I want to take your money. Thats all. I havent forgotten about you. I showed up at FR with $100 because i heard you were 100% showing up. I understand you making money at whatever momocon is so thats cool. You play SF4? I havent played Brawl since maybe july. I know SF4 isnt the original game, but that shouldnt be a problem since you werent the original person i was supposed to play it was Tong. if so lets do it. Im free tomorrow if you want me to come to the campus. Or i could pick you up Im going to EP to game anyway. We can do it there.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*starts playin the war cadence*
Dear god. lol

___

Anyway.

Updating prereg. That's on my list of sh*t to do today. Again, that's assuming I dont get caught up in Africa again (or something with that same effect).

Rayku

Smash Lord
Who are you again? Anyway sure SF4 anything above $20. I play real fighting games. Sorry i dont play smash.
I don't think it really matters who I am.

I just see you smack-talking Elliot all the time in smash, and I'd just be willing to MM you in that game. I think if you're willing to "take Elliot's money," you'd be willing to take mine as well. I've never played Street Fighter IV

Also, @Impact Clash: The date is just the 25th, correct? I was reviewing the OP and it says "April 25th and 26th" and still has hotel stuff up.

xExile

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Exile
Location Loganville, GA
Game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

On a side not though, is this gonna be held at Greystone or Waba? The address wasn't changed to the waba one and is still in Greystone. The quote in your post says its gonna be at Waba..I just wanted to clarify on which it is.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yeah, i've been distracted doing sh*t. I've got prereg on my list of **** to do today (and it's a legit list cause i wrote it down)

___

Rayku: it's 25th. It's in the title. It was discussed a while ago in the thread. It's 25th and 25th only.

xexile: it's at greystone. It being at waba was like, initial planning long ago. Unless you happen to be talking about those qualifiers that you missed by... a month I think? (Did those ever happen? I dont know, that's brawl)

___

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it really matters who I am.

I just see you smack-talking Elliot all the time in smash, and I'd just be willing to MM you in that game. I think if you're willing to "take Elliot's money," you'd be willing to take mine as well. I've never played Street Fighter IV

Also, @Impact Clash: The date is just the 25th, correct? I was reviewing the OP and it says "April 25th and 26th" and still has hotel stuff up.
So what was the point of this post? or for that matter you even speaking to me? I still dont know who you are. You challenged me & I said sure SF4 $20 and up. So i obviously dont mind taking your money. A simple "no i dont play SF4" would have sufficed. If you dont wanna play you dont need to be talking to me. If you just trying to get in in me and his business then stop now... Thanks

Rayku

Smash Lord
So what was the point of this post? or for that matter you even speaking to me? I still dont know who you are. You challenged me & I said sure SF4 $20 and up. So i obviously dont mind taking your money. A simple "no i dont play SF4" would have sufficed. If you dont wanna play you dont need to be talking to me. If you just trying to get in in me and his business then stop now... Thanks
Heh. Tryin' to get me riled up, eh? Well then, bring it xD

The point of the post was to defend some people that I consider friends/acquaintances, as well as try to put up a little gamble at the same time.

I'm not trying to "get in you" lol. That's gross.

Also, one last thing: You're on smashboards, and if you are, it's cool to get to know new people. People that just push -everyone- out without a second thought are really unbearable, and don't really deserve to be in a social area. It's just discourteous. I want to play you in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, not Street Fighter IV. It'd still be cool to talk to new people, no matter what they play.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I swear I died laughing when I saw Lil Kong's signature.

"Kong's List:
XIF - Handled
Marsfool - Pending
Tong - Pending
Elliot - Pending

One down Three to go... "

lol you've got to be kidding me

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Heh. Tryin' to get me riled up, eh? Well then, bring it xD

The point of the post was to defend some people that I consider friends/acquaintances, as well as try to put up a little gamble at the same time.

I'm not trying to "get in you" lol. That's gross.

Also, one last thing: You're on smashboards, and if you are, it's cool to get to know new people. People that just push -everyone- out without a second thought are really unbearable, and don't really deserve to be in a social area. It's just discourteous. I want to play you in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, not Street Fighter IV. It'd still be cool to talk to new people, no matter what they play.
Im not trying to "rile" you up or whatever. Im just not interested in talking to YOU thats all. I dont have a problem with you. I just dont know who you are. Sorry i dont play brawl.
I swear I died laughing when I saw Lil Kong's signature.

"Kong's List:
XIF - Handled
Marsfool - Pending
Tong - Pending
Elliot - Pending

One down Three to go... "

lol you've got to be kidding me
People that talk ish online. Will be dealt with in person. Its not about video games in most cases only elliot. Its about disrespect in the others. No need to go into details about that though. I dont know what type of people most of you are, but where im from we dont let ish like that slide. Nothing will change that. Let my clarify that im not going to just walk up and beat these guys up, but i expect them to man up to the stuff said in the past. Then we can go from there. Your names not on the list so dont worry...

Edit: I had to update i almost forgot one. Lol!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
People that talk ish online. Will be dealt with in person. Its not about video games in most cases only elliot. Its about disrespect in the others. No need to go into details about that though. I dont know what type of people most of you are, but where im from we dont let ish like that slide. Nothing will change that. Let my clarify that im not going to just walk up and beat these guys up, but i expect them to man up to the stuff said in the past. Then we can go from there. Your names not on the list so dont worry...

Edit: I had to update i almost forgot one. Lol!
Oh believe me, I'm not worried. In fact, I have no beef with you whatsoever, so I'd be more suprised than worried if you were to step to me and ask me to justify my actions/disrespect online- which is what I believe you're going to do to the people on your list (if I read your response there correctly)?

But let me tell you that since you seem like you're all about "keeping it real" that REAL people disrespect each other. Most times its nothing personal, some times it ends up being that way. I'd assume you're not naive enough to believe that MarsFool is going to kiss up to you or apologize for anything he's done to offend you on these forums- But since I know nothing about you I'll break it down how I see it happening:

Lil Kong: "Hey Mars I want you to stop disrespecting me."

Mars: "***** MINDGAMES I'MMA ROM EVERY MOTHER****ER IN THIS PLACE AND WHEN I'M DONE I'MMA GO CAMP ON GREEN-GREENS!!!"

I'm just saying man- toughen up, don't take **** so seriously. There's plenty of things to flip out over besides disrespect on a video game forum-

So again, since I know nothing about you, and you also know nothing about me- let me tell you my take on respect:
I respect those who've EARNED my respect, and I imagine I'm not the only one who does that.

You can't expect everyone to respect you for no reason- you're setting your expectations too high.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Kong's Checklist:
XIF - Handled
Marsfool - Pending
Tong - Pending
Elliot - Pending
Metroid_01 - Pending
One down Four to go...

Wait, WHAT!? When and how did this happen? Sorry I've been out the scene for awhile so I missed out on alot stuff.

Also LOLLLL @ you taking mars seriously! Hate to brake it to you Lil Kong but I really would enjoy seeing Mars beat you in w/e MM you guys have mostly for entertainment purposes and lolz.

also don't you dare take me seriously either. I own a sniper rifle. done.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Wow. You're a ****.
Tell me something I dont know...
Oh believe me, I'm not worried. In fact, I have no beef with you whatsoever, so I'd be more suprised than worried if you were to step to me and ask me to justify my actions/disrespect online- which is what I believe you're going to do to the people on your list (if I read your response there correctly)?

But let me tell you that since you seem like you're all about "keeping it real" that REAL people disrespect each other. Most times its nothing personal, some times it ends up being that way. I'd assume you're not naive enough to believe that MarsFool is going to kiss up to you or apologize for anything he's done to offend you on these forums- But since I know nothing about you I'll break it down how I see it happening:

Lil Kong: "Hey Mars I want you to stop disrespecting me."

Mars: "***** MINDGAMES I'MMA ROM EVERY MOTHER****ER IN THIS PLACE AND WHEN I'M DONE I'MMA GO CAMP ON GREEN-GREENS!!!"

I'm just saying man- toughen up, don't take **** so seriously. There's plenty of things to flip out over besides disrespect on a video game forum-

So again, since I know nothing about you, and you also know nothing about me- let me tell you my take on respect:
I respect those who've EARNED my respect, and I imagine I'm not the only one who does that.

You can't expect everyone to respect you for no reason- you're setting your expectations too high.
This isnt about earning respect dude. I could care less who respects me in the smash community of all things. Its about backing up your words and actions. You really dont know the situation and i see no need to post about it. Me and Mars know what was said & done. Trust me though the last thing i would say is "mars stop disrespecting me" Lol! And what are you talking about "keeping it real"? When did i say that? And what makes you think im angry?
Wait, WHAT!? When and how did this happen? Sorry I've been out the scene for awhile so I missed out on alot stuff.

Also LOLLLL @ you taking mars seriously! Hate to brake it to you Lil Kong but I really would enjoy seeing Mars beat you in w/e MM you guys have mostly for entertainment purposes and lolz.
Lol! dont shoot! Naw but i dont think you know the situation either with me and mars. It aint got nothing to do with a mm or any game. I dont know where you got that from. About XIF dude i confronted him right next to you at FR. You were probably the only one in that area that didnt see that. Lol! I dont need to rub anything in on the kid. Me, him & whoever else heard knows what happened. We aren't cool, but there is no need for me to beef with him anymore. You seriously didnt see that though? Lol! I handled the situation between us. I didn't beat him up, We didn't hug it out, We didnt squash anything. Trust me it's 100% over though.

chaddd

Smash Lord
This isnt about earning respect dude. I could care less who respects me in the smash community of all things. Its about backing up your words and actions.
"I don't care what those lame smashers think but I'll stop at nothing to make sure they all know how true to my words I am."

To be honest, bro, with as many money matches as you've hyped the sh*t out of and then just backed out of, you have absolutely no basis to even be talking.

Mars told me that posting anything will just send you off on this page long rant about nothing, so don't expect me to read if you do actually reply. But feel free to waste your time anyway.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
It's now one day (April 25th) and only $10 door fee instead of two days and a $20 door fee; so the need for a hotel shouldn't be as imperative as before.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
"I don't care what those lame smashers think but I'll stop at nothing to make sure they all know how true to my words I am."

To be honest, bro, with as many money matches as you've hyped the sh*t out of and then just backed out of, you have absolutely no basis to even be talking.

Mars told me that posting anything will just send you off on this page long rant about nothing, so don't expect me to read if you do actually reply. But feel free to waste your time anyway.
Ive seen you in real life. So i laugh at the fact that you would talk crap to anyone.... Lol!

Jx31

Smash Ace
Jeff Lewis "Jx" Albany,ga
Melee Singles

You might as well add the Albany peeps to the pre reg as well Dogy

Trey Story "IH" Albany,ga
Melee singles

Jevon ?(I don't know his last name XD) "He doesn't have a gamer tag" Albany,ga
Melee singles

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Free entry to anyone interested in running the Melee or Brawl brackets. Heck, I'll even let you get a free item from the concession area as well. Originally GameDragonX was going to run it but since he is not attending it's up for grabs for anyone with somewhat experience to run 'em.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Are you using Tio? I have some experience with that and could run it. (Is that just entry or door too?)

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we are using Tio; we will print the finalized brackets out and more than likely they will be done by hand unless the person interested in running them brings a laptop. The offer is only for the door fee not the pot fee.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Well I certainly wouldn't mind doing brackets for brawl. I know most the community, so it wouldn't be a problem finding players. Of course I'd be playing too, don't know if you're looking for someone to not play?

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
It's fine if you play; in fact I'd want the person running them to play them since I'd know they'd be around the game and be paying attention to what is going on instead of someone who isn't playing and isn't interested in the game. Just tell whomever is at the front that "Magnicious" said you were waived of a door fee.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
It's fine if you play; in fact I'd want the person running them to play them since I'd know they'd be around the game and be paying attention to what is going on instead of someone who isn't playing and isn't interested in the game. Just tell whomever is at the front that "Magnicious" said you were waived of a door fee.
Alright cool. Sounds good, see you there!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Is this up for grabs simply for Brawl or for Melee as well? I'd be game for running the Melee brackets. I'll bring my laptop for the job, too

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
It's for both games. If you are game for that then do the same when you come in. Let them know "Magnicious" said it was ok for you to run the Melee brackets.

Top Bottom