• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(-4/25-) Impact Clash IV: Deliverance. Atlanta, GA

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
calvin's luigi was more entertaining to watch than biglou's falco though
tru fax

no offense lounis.

Umby

Smash Master
1v1 Government is too good.

I'm surprised that you didn't have a dollar to spare. I would've spotted you or any of the other Smash players that wanted to enter; so much hype.
I couldn't do it. I only had enough for singles, teams, and what I gave you at IHOP. I already hate taking as much money as I already do from you guys, since I don't win it from you in tournament.

I don't know what Calvin was doing the other day. How can he upgrade to Hyper when he's not good enough for Super? On a serious note, good stuff, though Calvin.

Suoinegni

Smash Apprentice
1v1 Government is too good.

I'm surprised that you didn't have a dollar to spare. I would've spotted you or any of the other Smash players that wanted to enter; so much hype.
Wow that makes me sound more broke than I am >: lulz.

Eh, some unexpected expenses killed my spare cash. Thanks, but I dun like borrowing money, cause it gets me in the habit of incurring some ZOMGWTF debt...eventually.

Purple

Hi guys!
Umby so it's true that i'm bad with direction, me, turtle and biglou got lost again on the way to Duluth Dx.

But there was one of these on the way.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Has anyone ever been to the Coca-Cola Space Center (I think that's what it's called) and tried Sprite Ice? It's positively orgasmic.

Gindler

Smash Champion
IT's all over the walgreen's is florida. Cherry dr. pepper doesn't even hold a candle to the sun that cherry coke is.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah. Cherry Dr. Pepper is sub-par

Go to Walmart. They have 12 packs there. If not 12 packs, they have 2-liters.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
That's disappointing. Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper are my favorite soft drinks, so I got my hopes up.

Top Bottom