• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/21/2007 GIGABITS - Get Pwned in April

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I cant believe i ****ing quit this game for skratch and dop ( especially dop >:O ) to not respect my deceased name by getting atleast top 5... tisk tisk ****

by the way colbol congrats ;D

Vijin

Smash Ace
Fun tournament, even though I didn't even enter singles like I should have. I know better next time though, pools looked fun as hell.
Diago it was awesome teaming up with you this tournament man. I'm still thinking about how you F-aired me back onto the stage as shiek. OMG that was sick. lol
As usual, it was awesome seeing everyone there, Skratch, DOP, Rohins, Pritch, Hiroshi, Hoz, Law, always cool people to talk to. I must get more friendlies next time.

Grats to Colbol for taking first; lunch money won't be a problem for a long time :p
Also, gonna say sup to my crew, Angrylobster, grats on getting out of pools, Jarlax for finally being able to get to a **** tournament, and Razrx for no particular reason;p ANd to Dguy for a sick-*** Mewtew.
I know I forgot some but I must get ready for work. Catch yall at the next one!

Vijin

Smash Ace
We played good yo, if we lived closer we could have actually practiced for team play.
But yeah man, I'll be teaming up with Razrx and Lobster the next 2 tournament, but after that I'll be without a partner, so I'll definitely be game for it.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
checked this thread out to c the results today, found out that phanna had vids, then viewed skrach's video and all i can say is.....

wow...... colbol owns

Top Bottom