• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/14 C3's April Armageddon!! VA/MD! SSBM Singles/Doubles!

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
So yeah. The SSBM tourney by JC media is still going on. The thread has been reposted. I will probably not be at that event.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Aero, do you want to get there early so we can get our matches in?\

Oh, and if any team from TNR or some team other than kirbulate is trying to get in a mm I may want to do that, best of three, each person throwin in 3-5 bucks? just an idea, because I suck at singles

TheODB

Smash Cadet
What's up guys, it's TheODB! Just wanted to drop in and say what's up to all you smashers. I hope to see some of you kicking butt on the MLG pro tour this year.

FOB

Smash Ace
What's up guys, it's TheODB! Just wanted to drop in and say what's up to all you smashers. I hope to see some of you kicking butt on the MLG pro tour this year.
BLues- That isn't even a question. Its who CAN team with blues.

ODB!! <3 He's awesome

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Hay Fats, lets play.

Just in case you don't know, I'm that funky azn kid that flits around a lot. No not Doll.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Here ya go

Imagine if ODB and Renagade combined powers, unstoppable.
Omar did contact me about helping out w/ Cyberconnection tourneys last summer, unfortunately, I just had too much going on.

Would have been cool, I liked the setup there. Hopefully, the new c3 will be even better. I' m coming up this week to check it out.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lmao maverick hunters.

i think i'll team with someone random this tourney, like Doll or Doll.

Anywho, Fats u wanna MM my jiggs/falco/zelda??

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ps is my least favorite level in the game, you couldn't pay me to play there.

but as a whole, sure.

Top Bottom