• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd BEST results 4/16 (Now with Brackets and Videos)

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
DoomMachine's just lucky I didnt enter Brawl. I woulda ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED him with my god tier wario

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Yo I am not snapping at ego I was just saying. And I do give vibe/sharky/calm/eevee a lot of respect. And think san cura pika goggles tommy are better then me until I prove otherwise

:phone:

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
All videos have been uploaded to my youtube channel (sandaasu1010) and listed in the first post.

Shoutouts

Tuna: I learn so much from watching and playing with you. You make me want to play flashy around the platforms, and then you take my stocks. Pro baiting strategy.

Beta: Too technical for my inconsistent Falcon. I'll have to pull out some cool tricks next time. Good job.

Kwan: Your DK is so scary, but lately it's been pretty fun to combo. Your uair to nair to ftilt is so good.

Spamus: Fun friendlies. You're an interesting guy to go completely aggro against. Thanks for coming all the way out here.

Dudutsai: I can't wait to learn some more of your new techniques. Let's hope stuff at Binghamton works out. We need to work on more friendlies and less talking.

Britt: Nice job popping out of nowhere again and beating people at tournaments.

Erk: Close set in pools and good friendlies. Get more consistent and less predictable and you'll be winning way more sets.

NOFX + Matt: Thanks for coming out. I don't think I played any friendlies with you guys.

Cura + Eevee: I like surprise entrants. Thanks for making a detour.

Doommachine: I'll be interested that stuff you're doing in Binghamton. Good job in the tournament.

Sharky: Nice work getting that money. Keep that Yoshi going strong.

Vibe: You need to get on the other end of that ****** status.

Calm: Thanks for helping with the tournament and stuff. I think you need to start predicting other people's actions more.

Elyx/Josh/Joe/Axiem/Max: Thanks for coming. Hopefully we can get you guys at more tournaments.

SRFL91

Smash Rookie
Hey doom, if you go to bing we should definitely play sometime. I go to bing too =)

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yoshi was a nose away from hitting the C4

PK Webb

Smash Champion
didnt even no this happens super tight rite now
wtf VIBE got the biz, the shaft, done dirty, molested, screwed, ***** EVEN. ( WUT YALL NOW BOUT SNAGGLE ****)

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Now that he's got me salty enough to actually play the game when I'm at home, my game's gonna be so leveled up by the time Ktar comes around that I might as well have won like 82 nationals.
Good luck at Ktar!! :D

doommachine15

Smash Ace
As it stands I'm driving Vibe to Ktar. I might have money johns, but I'll know for sure as it gets closer.
If you want to drive to bing u 2 and then get in my car I get amazinggg mileage. U 2 should team and only I'm gona go if my potential teammate will team with me. I'm sure ill win every event I can't wait to win my 114th national whenever there even is a national lol

Sharky

Smash Master
SUPER LATE SHOUT-OUTS CAUSE I'M BORED AT WORK:

Spamus: thanks for the ride =D
Beta: for no practice beforehand I don't think we did bad at all. Good **** shaking up melee
Erk: Shakers :troll:
Cura: WHY YOU COME?!?! Also it's becoming steadily harder to tell me to drop yoshi nowadays =P
Eevee: thanks for coming :p Sooooo much love for the piano =D Sorry about PS2 =(
Vibe: See Tuna. Also you'd better come to CoT5!!!!
DoomMachine: See sig. also you're lucky we didn't do the mm vs your falco XD
Tuna: VIBE GOT ****ING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad you aren't gonna be around anymore =(
ZAANDAAPAANDAA: Good **** running the tourney =D
Calm: I missed the olimar =( And I promise I wasn't sandbagging when we first played beforehand, I idk I guess I needed to warm up or something =/
Josh: You've got potential keep it up!
Elyx: Fun set keep it up =D
Max: IKE IS SCARY GO AWAAAAAY :CRY:
DUDUDUKINGDUDUDU(tsai): IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE. Also I won jigglypuff trittos for you =)
Kwan: MELEE DK IS SCARIER THAN IKE WTF THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE HOW DO YOU MOVE SO FAST!?!?! lol jigglypuff. =(
The ganon that ***** me in pools: good **** =P

EVERYONE ELSE: SORRY I MISSED YOU BUT GOOD **** ALL AROUND

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Ooh, nice job Cura, Doom, and Sharky.
Thank you San.

good job beta and ppl from downstate coming up! I am moving back to the 518 area code in a months so expect to see me at troy events (its only 40 mins away from me there) all the time. I await playing tuna and the gang! :)

and god damn u cura lol
**** you mana

Good work in brawl + melee dubs Cura!
Thank you Ryan

Good stuff cura.
Thank you Tin Man

Melee Doubles ($10 per team)
5 Entrants Round Robin

1: Cura + Tuna ($37.50) :: Last time the world may see Cured Tuna

2: Kwan + Zaandaa($12.50) :: Pretty good matches, your team work is getting a lot better.

3: Beta + Dudutsai :: Fun set and good matches.

4: Britt + Erk :: Could have done better.

5: Matt + NOFX :: Nice job coming all the way out. Wish the turn out was a lot better but im sure you guys got good practice.

Melee Singles ($10)
11 Entrants

1. Tuna ($60.50) :sheik: :peach: :falcon: :: Come down and team with me when you can, i need monies.

2. Beta ($33.00) :fox: ::Good job on getting singles, almost making as much money as me now. You'll get there some day. But you'll never get to my level though. But around there maybe.

3. Zaandaa ($11.00) :falcon: :: Good job beating me and kwan, stepped your **** up this tournament. But definitely an epic fail on the facebook tournament page. Lol you missed out on like 2 melee entrants.

4. Kwan ($5.50) :dk2: Good games, Funny match during crews Lol. Still cant believe that sleep hit.

5. Spamus :samus2: Beat Zanda in crew but than getting wrecked by ethans sheik Lol. Good stuff.

5. Dudutsai :jigglypuff: ::We need to do dub puff next time.

7. Britt :falco: :ganondorf: :: Really good set in pools. Close matches. That last match falco vs sheik was intense Lol. Surprised I came back.

7. Erk :fox: ::I should have gone peach

9. NOFX :falco: Didnt really play you to much, maybe once or twice. But good games.

9. Matt :marth: :fox: Good games in our pools, keep working on that marth.

Brawl Doubles ($10 per team)
7 Entrants

1: Eevee + Cura ($42.00) :: Sexiest Team at the tournament::

2: Vibe + Doommachine ($21.00) :: Vibe stop going snake please::

3: Beta + Sharky ($7.00) :: Sharky stop going yoshi please::

4: Calm + PandaRider ::Calm stop getting carried please::

Brawl Singles ($10)
14 Entrants

2. Doommachine ($42.00) :snake: :falco: ::Good job getting second. Frannie will beat you next time im pretty sure::

3. Sharky ($14.00) :yoshi2: :: Good job losing to vibe, than beating him. Beating doom, Than losing to him.

4. Vibe ($7.00) :marth: :: When will your take my advice and actually place good?::

5. Calm :olimar: :metaknight: ::Almost beat my diddy kong, if you didnt SD, Learn the yoshi match up or pick up snake. Your choice::

5. Dudutsai :ike: :: Mad good! You and san need to team for tournament!::

7. Eevee :peach: :metaknight: ::Great job! you could have won every match you lost, but yous still the sexiest::

7. Elyx :marth: ::You've gotten a lot better since the last time we played. Keep working on it. Get tips froms vibe but also incorporate your own style to it::

9. Axiem :lucas: ::You've gotten a lot better as well. Your just playing a character that really not good. If you plan on putting in the effort to get better you should play a character that has placing capabilities. Try those ICs. Hit me up if you need help with them.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh dang, Cura's ******!! I gotta play him again soon after seeing this.

Vibe placed in that money, oh snap!!

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
I know this is late for shoutouts but college is wrecking me lol. I had a lot of fun and i can't wait till the next tournament.
1. Cura - glad i get to play you because you play such a variety of characters. I've been working on IC a lot and any help would be really cool.
2. Doommachine - good games in doubles. definitely would like to play you more next time.
3. Sharky - Haven't played you yet. I'm really excited to play that yoshi.
4. Vibe - sorry i couldn't chill with you guys the night before. Playing you is cool but i knida feel bad i couldn't beat u when you werent even paying attention lol.
5. Calm - good games in doubles, your MK looks really good.
5. Dudutsai - I feel like you root for me when u play me lol. we had a really good second game.
7. Eevee - Haven't played you in singles yet. hopefully will next time.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I always encourage newer players because someday they may surpass me.

Where do you live in MA? I'm from there as well.

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
I always encourage newer players because someday they may surpass me.

Where do you live in MA? I'm from there as well.
Home town is Pittsfield, its right on the mass/ ny border. Joe, Josh (my brother), and eylx all live there. I go to college in springfield. and to vibe, yea lucas kinda sucks against marth... thats why i'm trying to pick up the ice grabbers. lol

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Hmmm that's tough.. I'm from Lincoln, which is more than an hour from where you guys are.

I know some smashers in the area, but they're all meleers =/

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
crap, well if anything brawl related happens or if your in the area let me know. I need all the practice i can get.

Top Bottom