• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Heh, people selling their souls for a demo with a smaller available roster than Smash 64. :p

Anyway, updated the OP again.

SuperJaffa

Smash Rookie
I am obsessed with getting a code if anyone could pm me one ill be SOOOOOO grateful

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've been looking at reddit for a while but it's looking super dry right now.

I guess there's always the streams.

ReddFloxy

Smash Apprentice
You can remove MontyMonterson and Smashiny from the list, they got the 2 spare codes I had left. (oh hey, first post since I joined lol)

Harley Dawber

Smash Rookie
it would be awesome if anyone has a 3ds eu eshop demo code they would be willing to give to me? ^_^

texh

Smash Cadet
Anyone with spare code? Also, is there any group for eus with *** 3DS so we could play together? The ping with **** isn't all that good...

(want the code for my brother)

edit: how is jáp banned word?

Last edited:

SuperJaffa

Smash Rookie
I know it's difficult waiting and hoping that someone will give you a code but don't beg like this. It's what got the US code sharing thread locked after all.
yeah i know ive just been scouring the internet since i heard of it, im just desperate to get my hands on smash (im too much of a fan boy) sorry for the spam

CoreyInkLove

Smash Rookie
GUYS! There is a twitter account for UK Gamers to get codes from, you just have to follow them & they'll follow you back so they can DM you a code, just got mine and the demo is downloading as I type, the twitter user is @thumb_sticks

UK ONLY

Smashnic

Smash Rookie
This is Smashnic from Germany, would be really happy if you'd share a code with me :3

BanjoK&MarioBros

Smash Cadet
Me and my brother would do ANYTHING for a EU code! We're going crazy over here.. haha it would mean the world to us!

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Just going to ask once cus my guts are telling me to do so, can i have a code for the demo if its possible? thank you.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
can i have a demo code please? im from the UK
Edit: sorry didnt realize it was the same forum.

Last edited:

Sword_600

Smash Rookie
Seriously been waiting on smash demo eu code pages for like 10 hours straight ¬-¬:zelda::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4mii::4palutena::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::substitute::4zss::4zelda::4yoshi::4greninja::4tlink::4villager::179::181::201i: AND STILL NOTHING

Konsho

Smash Rookie
Does someone have a spare code for me? I can't wait to play the demo :D !!

bhats001

Smash Rookie
So many people want the codes. So little codes left. Been waiting for one since the start and still nothing, make an offer people! I'm getting desperate over here!

But seriously, codes would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom