• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackin355

Smash Rookie
I'm usually just lurk but I'd love a code. I know people that have them but they're not eu/aus so I was out of luck.

RandomNickname

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flori2000
Also, by what I'e herard USA codes are being given away to Platinum members only, and I heard both Platinum and random for EU. Which one's right?

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Welp i guess its time to try again
i would like a code
im from australia

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
I would love a code. I'm from Denmark and name is same as username here :b pm the code would work :D

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
Good 'ol chap Chappos has reported that my European demo code doesn't work back in "The Down Under"... :sadeyes:
Can anyone verify the fact that EU-codes don't work in Oceania? If so, maybe we should open a new thread for the Aussies?
(Sheesh, way to put that Urban English course you got last week into practise Lucario!)
Anyway, my code either doesn't work in "The Great Southern Land" or someone got lucky guessing my code by pure chance...

Chrimbo, get ready! You're next on my lucky winner list! :seuss: (or is it J-biz? Why are there 2 lists again?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and one more thing: Why does this site always have to perform a nightly backup when I am about to post something? This happend like 3 days in a row now... Oh well I really should stop talking writing to myself......... but since the server is down I can't do much else to pass the time, so I just keep writing nonsense instead.... Sorry 'bout that!

Last edited:

bhats001

Smash Rookie
I'm kind of worried were going to have a giant proportion of beggars to givers. If anyone had any friends or family with spare EU codes, Direct them here please!

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
I'm kind of worried were going to have a giant proportion of beggars to givers. If anyone had any friends or family with spare EU codes, Direct them here please!
Tonight I'm meeting some friends, might ask them about it...
Although when it comes to Nintendo, I'm more hardcore than all of my friends combined...
So yeah, the chances are rather low. But it couldn't hurt to try...

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
I know my comment will get lost, but anyone want to give me a code pretty please? I WILL DEGRADE MYSELF AND DISREGARD MY BODY.

It would seriously appreciate it. So anxious to see how this game plays.
PM if you decide to pick me as your bae. Thank you.

FSK

Smash Ace
I doubt it will be possible to acquire a code for every begger. Especially when in Europe there are a lot of countries who do not even have club nintendo and therefore no way of obtaining a code without begging. People should post here with hopes of getting a code and not with expectations to get one.

Crackin355

Smash Rookie
I doubt it will be possible to acquire a code for every begger. Especially when in Europe there are a lot of countries who do not even have club nintendo and therefore no way of obtaining a code without begging. People should post here with hopes of getting a code and not with expectations to get one.
That is basically how I see it. If there is no extra code for me than I'm always capable of being patient and just waiting until the 19th.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
That is basically how I see it. If there is no extra code for me than I'm always capable of being patient and just waiting until the 19th.
The big problem about the demo that releases for the wide public on the 19th, is that you get limited to only 30 uses.
If it wasn't for that dumb limitation I might just have given away all of my 4 codes instead of only 3.
Was it really necessary to limit the uses? I mean, 1 stage and only 5 characters is already pretty limited....

RandomNickname

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flori2000
I just heard that the public demo had limited playthroughs while the CN one hasn't.
Huge bummer man.

Edit: got ninja'd

Last edited:

bhats001

Smash Rookie
I feel like these codes are going to be the death of some people. The eu codes are probably the ones to all be used up first because of all the countries without Club Nintendo.

These codes are going to be the death of some people, but if you can wait till the 19th, then your going to have to hold on just a little longer...

bhats001

Smash Rookie
I used the death quote twice, because trust me, some people are going to extraordinary lengths to get a code

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
I feel like these codes are going to be the death of some people. The eu codes are probably the ones to all be used up first because of all the countries without Club Nintendo.

These codes are going to be the death of some people, but if you can wait till the 19th, then your going to have to hold on just a little longer...
Yeah, I heard some codes are being sold for 30$ on Ebay. That's just outrageous! :glare:
I mean 30 bucks for a very limited demo, really now????

FSK

Smash Ace
The big problem about the demo that releases for the wide public on the 19th, is that you get limited to only 30 uses.
If it wasn't for that dumb limitation I might just have given away all of my 4 codes instead of only 3.
Was it really necessary to limit the uses? I mean, 1 stage and only 5 characters is already pretty limited....

30 Plays are a lot though its only for like 14-16 days before the full game gets released. Thats enough for around 2 plays a day and you can always leave the game on while you are not playing.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
30 Plays are a lot though its only for like 14-16 days before the full game gets released. Thats enough for around 2 plays a day and you can always leave the game on while you are not playing.
Exactly!
It's more of an inconvenience than anything. So why impose it in the first place???
It will only result in 3DS's being left on during the night, and paranoid people not wanting to turn their game off.
I would do that, I know myself all too well. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

RandomNickname

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flori2000
Thanks to a guy I know from Skype I got a code, just have to test it though.

Also he doesn't have any left so sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Or he tricked me and already used it, haven't tried yet.

Last edited:

FightingPorygonTeam

Smash Apprentice
You can remove me from the list, I will wait till September 19th, which is only 6 days away. :)

Anyway, it's really great that you guys are helping each other with this. Good luck to the rest!

MontyMonterson

Smash Rookie
Man, I'd absolutely love to have a EU code. Sadly I can't trade it for anything but I promise I will battle the person who gives it to me online in the future when the game releases (and probably whoop their *** with Jigglypuff :p) I'm from the Netherlands btw. EDIT: Got one thanks to Reddfloxy!

Last edited:

CoreyInkLove

Smash Rookie
Bit late to this I know so not expecting much but I'd love a code, I will shoer you with praise & comppliments etc. etc.
corey-turner(AT)live(dot)co.uk

Sonic and Link

Smash Rookie
You can strike me off the list, finaly found a code!

With that said, i do have a brother who hasnt gotten a code yet, so if someone is feeling kind, PM me a code, and i send it to him. He doesnt have a smashBoards account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom