• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesemonkey321

Smash Rookie
NNID
cheesemonkey321
Im from the UK and I would really appreciate an EU demo
email: removed per request

Last edited by a moderator:

Nald

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1580-3523
Sure, why not? An EU code would be appreciated here. I'm an Italian fellow, by the way. I have a Mighty Gunvolt US code. I could give you that in exchange.

Last edited:

Subsky07

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! I know there already are ten pages of people who are begging for a code. Unfortunately, I don't have a special reason why anyone should give me a EU code. It's just that I would very much like to take a look at the demo and kill some of that waiting time until the game comes out. So, could anyone be so kind to gift me a code? I would be very grateful. (I'm Dutch, by the way)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Where did you get one?

Edit: I checked my emails again, and still nothing. Getting positively mad here. I will definitely call the nintendo hotline monday morning and demand that they send me that email! If I am lucky, I will have two codes to share!

I would still like to get a code regardless. If somebody would be so kind to give me one, I would have three codes to share.

Last edited:

bhats001

Smash Rookie
I think it's safe to say, if there's no more codes being sent out, then getting gifted a code is probably not going to happen. Most codes have probably been used. So it seems unlikely now.

I've been searching for ages and still don't have an EU code...

SuperJaffa

Smash Rookie
does anyone have a code they can send me on miiverse, my name is SuperJaffaCake on there. (Super Jaffa was taken)

Nightsaga

Smash Rookie
If anybody still has an European code left I would really appreciate it, I don't have anything to offer though, but if you want we can battle when the full game releases.

SuperJaffa

Smash Rookie
Can some one send me a demo code via miiverse, my name is SuperJaffaCake on there. If any one could do that i would be very grateful, if you have a spare.

Arkangelesk

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! does anyone could send me a EU code? My little brother and I will be very happy. Thanks!

CoreyInkLove

Smash Rookie
Willing to exchange art (as in I take an art request) in exchange for code (corey-turner.tumblr(dot)com)

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
From Ireland. If anyone gives me a code, I'l gladly give them a shoutout on youtube

allegroa

Smash Rookie
I'd love to get one code. I'm from Poland. I can give you a Xbox Live Gold 7 day-trial as an exchange.

Last edited:

theBP

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm from switzerland and I would be soo happy about a Demo code. :) I can draw something for you in exchange maybe, even though I'm not that good ;) NNID: mensch

Edit: You know it's serious when this is my six year old account and first post haha...

Last edited:

Weeeeeeev

Smash Rookie
I literally made an account on this Just to get a code. I'll sell my soul for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom