• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItZzErmi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2380-4494-8323
Haha The Netherlands FTW (I am dutch) :D

I WANT THAT CODE!!!

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
Hey. I just got an eu code, and if anyone has an NA code I'm looking to trade. Just PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Rafs

Smash Rookie
Can i have one? would really like to see how the game feels like on my 3ds.

Flynn-Scifo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Irregularjinny
3DS FC
3153-4222-7967
If it's Possible to get a Code that'd be great!

Or at least get on that list

Sweden
Nintendo ID ; IrregularJinny

The Explorer

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3566-1922-7042
This is pretty late but, after using the codes i received i still have one more EU demo code left.
i have not found anyone around me to give it to so i'll give it away.
i'll give it to the first person that sends me a PM

i've given the code away

Last edited:

Zamual

Smash Rookie
Hello. I'd love an EU code. c:
Please pm me one.
(Norway)

Last edited:

bhats001

Smash Rookie
Demo comes very soon now but if a code is available, it would be nice. Not in a rush to play, just feel the unlimited use will be more useful. Then again, the demo is coming out Friday...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Okay, the public demo's should become available very soon now and once they are, the demo codes will all expire by then.

So I will be locking all the Demo Code Requesting threads now, anybody who hasn't got any codes yet should just wait until the public demo becomes available. After all, if you haven't received the codes yet until now. Chances are that you probably won't be receiving them anytime soon. So it's for the best to just wait for the public demo now. Do NOT create another thread asking for them or post in any other threads on the forums! Just wait patiently for the public demo now.

The public demo, unlike the special demo version, only has a limit to 30 uses (meaning you can only boot the demo up up to 30 times), so if you want to keep the demo at it until the full version's release, be sure not to waste your usage away willy nilly. Just keep at it for at least 2 uses per day and making good use of the 3DS sleep mode and you'll be fine until then.

Also, when downloading the public demo, you might want to download it with the sleep mode option on, because traffic will probably be huge and cut your download off and all. Just a friendly advice.

Well you've managed to wait this long, so I'll wish you a lot of fun with the public demo once it becomes available. Happy Smashing! ^^

If you have any further questions. Feel free to send me a PM.

*Thread locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom