• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
Roarzcorp has one, Chappos is first now :)
Alright I will sent one to him instead...

Also (normally) Xteru should've received one as well, he got one of me back in the other thread...

Last edited:

J-Biz

Smash Rookie
Can I just say, I did post sooner than Young Horsetail saw and should be higher on the list :awesome:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Add me to the beggars, please. It is a damn shame. I am a club nintendo member since 2002 and I got NOTHING! :c Please help a guy out.

Wolfie_Claws

Smash Rookie
I've followed the Smashboards for some time, but i've always been too lazy to actually make an account, but this thread metaphorically got me off my ass and made me make an account. Add me to the list of shameless beggars :p

dykachu

Smash Rookie
Still not having a code. I assume it's sage to say it's time to tip the scale :p

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
i got a demo code. put me off the list.
Someone with a kind soul gave it :D ITS DOWNLOADING NOWW

JAPF

Smash Rookie
Add me to the list of peasants....

Nick: JAPF
ID: JAPF91

Last edited:

JulienS

Smash Rookie
Hi all,

I know it's pretty cheeky to ask for a code on a first post, but I may as well try :)

Name: JulienS

I hope you all are enjoying the game, and thanks a lot in advance to the users who are maintaining this thread and sharing their codes!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Can I please have a code?

You guys know me....I'm a cool guy! PLEASE!

NA code please!

Last edited:

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
anyone want to be my saviour and give me a code? (by the by I'm in USA)

Boomuki

Smash Cadet
NNID
BooMuki
3DS FC
0963-0043-6790
Can someone pls give me a code? I just broke up with my girlfriend who was my girlfriend for more than 3 years, I've been with her since I'm 15, I even know her since I'm 10. I don't really have any friends, so after being single again I don't have anything but games to play, so it would at least save the evening. And after seeing Redley deconfirmed... life sucks

edit: I'm BooMuki, and I'm from Germany...

Last edited:

Wolfie_Claws

Smash Rookie
Holy shinx, i got a code from Gamefaqs. My Gfaqs account is currently suspended, so i didn't get to thank him, but i wish i could tell him how grateful i am. It's downloading now, so unless the download fails or anything, be ready to happily cross me off.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's good to see the other side of the world is being more peaceful.

Keep in mind that should this thread turn into nothing but begging/advertising it will be locked like it's American counterpart. Either way I'd recommend keeping things to PMs just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom