• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Biz

Smash Rookie
Yes, Firelucario mailed out his, but he's the only one we've seen so far. Hopefully they'll keep coming out in batches.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I swear, this entire situation is Nintendo playing with their "Global Smash Power".

gobbo107

Smash Rookie
i need a code if anyone has a spare eu one, would really appreciate it

EDIT: UK here

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some guy on Tumblr literally put EU codes out on the open but I just missed the punch, other people used them before me. :(

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Actually, does anyone know how big the demo is, memory wise?

I'd like to make sure I have enough space to download it in case I get a code.

Kidodeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kidodeath
3DS FC
2019-9682-8362
People on Twitter also put codes put you need to be really fast :o

dykachu

Smash Rookie
Hi, I would really like to get one of these famous codes, so, if you appear to have one and if you want to shark it, you can pm me or email me. Thanks guys, keep up the good work :) !

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
I'd apreciate if someone would lend me an EU code, thanks >_<.

Spain here.

Last edited:

J-Biz

Smash Rookie
Still no sign in my emails, would appreciate any code though. Starting to lose hope :urg:

ViViFlario7

Smash Rookie
UK resident

I will now commence begging (gives a Duck Hunt Laugh)

A code would greatly help me to get an idea of the characters playable in the demo, allowing me to start creating a tier list of these characters, something many people are asking for.

There is also the fact I have been trying to create a guide for unlocking characters and stages for the Smash community, just to help the players who may be stuck unlocking certain characters they want to play or main, and for the players still waiting for worldwide release. Please note I have been creating these lists without ever playing the new game, and I do not have a japanese 3ds in order to get the game early, so a demo would really help me keep me busy while waiting for the UK release.

I am perfectly content though if I do not receive a code and can wait for the demo to release to everyone. I am sure many people deserve/want the demo more than I do anyway. :)

No to say I would not like the demo early.

I have finished begging now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom